[Chapter Forty-Two]

Chapter Forty-Two

"Awh you're no fun." He teased when I walked into the kitchen and started the coffee.

"Neither are you." I commented

"I'm a lot of fun, promise." He gave me a heated stare and I had no doubt that he could entertain me later but I wanted him now.

He had French toast on the burner and he pulled me to him and kissed me hard, sliding his tongue between my teeth and I groaned as he ran a hand up my shirt and he put me up on the counter.

"Stay right there." he said and he attended briefly to the food before he brought his attention back to me and he unbuttoned my shorts I had just put on.

"Oh come on." I complained

"I would rather you were naked but this is okay." He ran his hand over my panties between my thighs and I moaned as he did so before he went back to the stove and back to me again this time spreading my legs farther and dipping his head between my thighs

"Aiden." I moaned as he pushed my panties aside and gave a slow lick from my core to my clit and he sat back up and ran his fingers over me keeping the painful ache alive.

"Is my princess horny?" he asked and I groaned

"Yes." I reluctantly answered and my breath hitched as he tweaked my nub and he pushed me higher

"Shit you look sexy as fuck up there." he said and pulled himself away to put more French toast on and much to my protest but he came back and pushed two fingered into my weeping channel and I threw my head back and moaned as my walls started to tighten around his fingers.

"Shit I'm close." I said desperately and he smiled wickedly and pulled his fingers out and stepped back making me whimper with loss of contact.

"Aiden." I complained

"You knew what would happen." He shrugged

"Next time I'm going to fucking torment you for hours." I warned and he looked over at me

"That's not going to stop me from bending you over that couch baby, I'm already horny as fuck thinking about It." and I looked down and I could definitely see the affect those ideas were having on him.

"Aiden, come on." I gave him the eyes and he avoided my gaze as he plated breakfast even though it was more like lunch time.

"Food." He said and I put my shorts on and fixed my clothes and sat down uncomfortably as I ate and he tried to talk to me but I ignored him more than a little irritated.

It annoyed me that he bossed me around and controlled when we did anything, if we did, how and it was just aggravating.

"Chelsie." He said and I ignored him as I got up and washed the dishes I used and he swore "Would you fucking talk to me?" he asked annoyed

"Why, nothing I say makes a difference anyway." I crossed my arms defensively

"I am a man of my word." He told me

"Yeah I know."

"I told you what would happen." He stepped towards me

"Yeah and why are you the one who always gets to do that, to tell me how, when where. I thought this was a relationship!" I yelled at him because I was angry

"Because you like it."

"No I don't." I immediately said and he stepped to me again

"That's complete bullshit, you're frustrated because you're horny but you'll be begging me to do it again after I make that go away." He said and I shook my head but he was right, it was pathetic really. I let him have too much control over me.