[Chapter Eleven]

Chapter Eleven

When I got back to the apartment I paced not sure what to do, I was restless and tried to sit and watch TV but I soon found myself pacing again so I decided to make this useful and clean. I grabbed all the equipment and started on the kitchen scrubbing every surface before moving to do laundry and changed both the sheets on his bed and mine and remade them as soon as they came out of the dryer.

I was anxious for him to come home because I was so fucking horny right now, I didn't know what to do with myself and I planned on jumping him pretty much as soon as he comes in the door, or maybe I'll let him have dinner first, that would probably be the nice thing to do.

                When are you coming home?

                Heading out in like a half hour, why?

                Am I making dinner for both or just me?

                I'll be home in an hour.

And with that I got to work on dinner, we were both healthy eaters so I loved that the kitchen was stocked with a lot of fruits and vegetables. I first grabbed the eggplant to cut it up and prep it to be cooked and then the zucchini and squash and sliced it into thin strips and set it aside.

I fixed everything to make eggplant parmesan with zucchini and squash noodles with marinara. Everything was cooking when he made his way home.

"Smells good." He came into the kitchen

"It's almost done."

"How long?" he asked and with the change in his voice I turned to look at him and caught what he was asking.

I walked over to him and pulled the string of his scrubs before pulling them down as he pulled my shirt over my head.

"About ten minutes, timers set." I said

"Good." He replied before crushing his lips to mine. He pushed the shorts I had changed into down my legs and then my panties quickly followed. I tugged down his boxers and as soon as those were down he gripped my thighs and knocked god knows what over on the table as he sat me down onto it. I pulled his top over his head and he unclipped my bra and let it drop.

Well that escalated quickly I though as he placed his hand on my lower back and pulled my body against his. He nibbled and licked at the sensitive parts of my skin and I was quivering wanting more.

"Seven minutes" I told him to try to get him to hurry up and stop teasing me.

"I know." He said as he pulled back and grazed his member over my entrance, he passed over it time and time again and I was groaning in pleasure and frustration as I put my hands behind me, which conveniently perked up my breasts. He moved my forward to the very edge of the table and spread my legs farther apart before he slowly entered me.

"Aiden" I complained and he chuckled as he slowly moved in and out

"Keep your hands where they are." he told me and I nodded because I'm pretty damn sure I would fall if I tried to move them anyways. I threw my head back and moaned when he pulled back and slammed into me.

He leaned over my body and I felt his tongue run a line up the side of my neck and he dug his hands into my thighs to hold them apart when I tried to wrap them around him. With each thrust my arms felt weaker until I ended up just letting go and falling back onto the table.

He pulled me farther down the table and was thrusting into me hard and fast.

"Fuck" I yelled as I covered my face and then slid them up to push my hair back. I let my head fall back as my body arched up. I felt the heat spreading through my body and since I wasn't allowed to wrap my legs around him and they were opened the feelings were intensified.