[Chapter Fourteen]

Chapter Fourteen

I made it until around midnight when I couldn't take it anymore.

                I need you.

                Horny for me babe?

                Yes, now get your ass here now and text me when you park, I'll come out.

I served a few more drinks and then my phone buzzed

                Here.

"Can I take a break?" I asked Jules and she smirked

"I got you," she nodded "You haven't taken your break yet and it was originally your day off."

"Okay, if you get swarmed, call. I won't answer but I'll know I need to come back in." she laughed and shoved me over

"Get out of here and enjoy your break." I nodded and headed outside and past the security guys who smile as I went into the parking lot. Aiden was standing against the car and I could mistake him for the typical bad boy instead of the nerd he really was.

He was in jeans and a white t-shirt with a leather jacket. I don't know how nerdy Aiden from high school turned into this.

"You look sexy." He said as I approached the car

"And so do you." he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my body against his and wasted no time kissing me.

"I need you, now." I told him and he chuckled.

"I know baby girl." Cocky son of a bitch, but it was so freaking hot. What is wrong with me?

"Aiden" I groaned and he turned us and pressed me against the side of the car. I felt his hand slide up my dress and press against my core.

"You're dripping wet."

"I told you I was horny." I said

"Do you like it when I feel you, baby? I've been waiting to slide into you all night long."

"You have me, do it now." he nodded and opened the door to the back seat. I pushed his jacket off his arms and we struggled to get it off. I moved to the side and he unbuttoned his jeans so he could pull them down.

"I've been hard for you all day." He pulled me onto his lap. One by one he undid the buttons of my dress.

"We're like horny teenagers." I groaned as pulled my breasts out of my bra and leaned down to suck on my chest.

"I know, it's kind of hot." He said and I moaned when he helped my slide his panties down my legs.

"Kind of." I agreed his hands tweaked my nipples before he slid a hand between my thighs.

"I want to feel you wrapped around Me." he whispered in my ear

I positioned myself and slid down onto his throbbing member and I moaned while he groaned, finally!

"Ride me," he said and I slid back and forth and rocked against him "Harder." He said and I pulled his shirt over his head. He brought my body against his and I felt his skin against me as I rode him harder.

"Aiden." I moaned

"Fuck I said to ride me harder, fuck me Chelsie" he grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back which made my chest perk out and his mouth took full advantage of that.

The windows were fogging and I'm sure anyone walking by could figure out what was going on right now, but I didn't care.

"As soon as your ass steps home tonight, I want you on your back in my bed." He whispered in my ear and his breath fanning against my neck made my body clench around him.