[Chapter Fifty-Three]

Chapter Fifty-Three

The next day we had a lot to do, I didn't want to get married at a court house so we had to find a small venue and try to get all the family we could over here.

"Hey baby girl." My mom said when she answered the phone.

"I need you out here as soon as possible." I said

"Is everything okay?" she asked slowly

"I, uh, I'm getting married, on Saturday." I added, Aiden and I already went and requested the circitifcate

"Are you pregnant?" she asked sternly "You know you don't have to get married if you are, you can wait." She said and I rolled my eyes

"We had a pregnancy scare but the doctor assured me I am not pregnant." I told her

"Why so soon then?" she asked "When did he propose?" she asked me

"Last night and because we want to and I need you here."

"I'll be there hopefully tomorrow." She said and I squealed with delight

"Great, now to call the sister." I said

"Don't forget your father." She added and I frowned

"Mom, I'm trying to be happy right now, why did you have to rain on my parade?" I complained much like a two year old and she laughed

"Let me know how it goes, love you." and then she hung up on me. I called my sister and she would be here tonight and tomorrow we would go figure out a dress for her and I since she would be my maid of honor.

I called my dad and he was pissed to put it lightly and that conversation ended in a yelling match where he told me I was ruining my life and I told him that if he wanted to stay my father he would be at my wedding or he wouldn't have a daughter and hung up on him, I don't know if he's coming.

He was being stupid, he got married fast and she's his third wife!

I made some other calls and he looked at my grimly

"My parents are coming for dinner." He said and I went pale, his mother hates me for sure and I don't know about his dad. What if they told him they would cut him off if he married me? I couldn't ask him to make that choice.

"Oh." I said, another thing that wasn't good, they were coming here, we weren't going out. This probably means that they want privacy so they could kill me and replace me with Emily.

"It's going to be okay." He said and I groaned as we spent time cleaning and taking turns between showering and getting ready and cooking dinner, we had two and a half hours in notice and that made me angry, how dare they impose like this and probably to come over and say nothing but bad things on our upcoming marriage.

We had dinner ready when she showed up and his mother gave me a dirty look while his father remained passive. They exchanged pleasantries and we sat down for dinner in a very awkward silence. No one even made small talk and I wasn't going to be the one to break the silence at this point.

When we finished Aiden and I washed up dishes real quick and put dinner away before heading to the living room where they were waiting.

"What the hell are you thinking?" his mother started off and he looked at her passively, much like his father was, like she was a child and they were bored.

"I'm getting married Saturday and I would love it if you were there." he said and wrapped his arm around me

"You don't belong with someone like her, she's beneath you." Ouch, that hurt "Don't marry down." She crossed her arms