Chapter 19: Your Hair Always Hiding Your Face

Chapter 19: Your Hair Always Hiding Your Face

ANDY'S POV

We were walking along the buses when I saw someone that I never thought I'd see and mumbled under my breath.

"ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I heard jer squeal. I forced a smile as she came and hugged me. "Andy! It's been so long!"

"I know!" I had fake cheer in my voice.

"Umm dad, whos this?" Brandon asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"This is Juliet, my girlfriend before your mother. Juliet this is my kids, Brandon Blade and Bailey and this is my wife Harley."

"Hey guys" She then greeted the BVB guys and they greeted her back. Sammi and Ella chatted with her until Blade spoke up.

"Wait, Juliet as in Juliet Simms of Automatic Loveletter? I fucking love your voice!" Juliet giggled.

"Haha, thank you" Just then, a boy with short brown hair and a girl with long black hair came up to us. "Oh Andy, these are my kids, Jack and Jasmine. This is my husband Roman."

"So you guys are like, Romeo and Juliet?" Sammi asked.

"Almost" She laughed.

We parted ways and thats all Blade could talk about as we walked around some more.

"Oh my God, I can't believe my dad dated the Juliet Simms! Juliet Simms of Automatic Loveletter! Aghh I love he-" Brandon put a hand on the back of her head while his other hand covered her mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhh" He said before removing my hands, which caused everyone to burst out in laughter.

We walked a little more until I saw someone else that I never ever though I'd see again and I mumbled and curse under my breath..

"Turn the other way, turn the othe-"

"ANDY!" I cursed and turned around slowly.

"Hey Scout" I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Gimmie a hug!" I reluctantly wrapped my arms around her before quickly pulling away. "W-Whos this?"

"This is my wife, Harley" I wrapped my arm around Harley's shoulder and pulled her close.

"O-oh, I didn't know you got married"

"Yup, 11 years ago."

"Oh, congrats!"

"Yea, what about you?"

"Just got divorced"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"Don't be, he was a total d!ck."

"Oh um... okay then" I flashed a look back at the guys and Ashley stepped forward.

"Scout, maybe you should just go"

"Why?"

"Your making everything really akward and we have a show to do" Jake spoke up before trotting off. We all followed and quickly got away from Scout. 

"What was that all about?" Brandon asked as we all sat down.

"Your not the only Biersack who got cheated on Brandon." I gave him a small smile and put my hand on his shoulder.

"S-She cheated on you?" I slowly nodded.

"The Morticians Daughter was written for her."

"Wow" I nodded.

"So don't think I don't know what your going through with Victoria or... went through. It happend to me to."

"Wow" I nodded and then took a deep breath.

"But, that all doesn't matter anymore, my life is much better now" I put my arm around him and pulled him close, giving him a little squeeze before letting him go. "Just remember Brandon, I'll always be here, I'll always be here."

*********************************************************************************************************

XxDOMOloveDOMOxX gave me the Juliet and Scout idea from Andy's POV