[Holiday special] Mistletoes

A/N: This is before you were married by the way...

        "T'was the night before Christmas...."

       "Len, it's Christmas today you old man," [Y/N] groaned, face palming. This was his umpteenth time saying that phrase over and over on the wrong day, and it was tiring the girl out.

        "What do mean? That doesn't mean I can't say it," Len implied.

        "Well it doesn't make logical sense," you argued back then sipped my tea. Hm. What is this brand? The cream is nice too.

       "Whatever, I'm going outside for a few minutes okay? Don't do anything stupid." He flicked my forehead. With that, Len left. Sighing, you flop on the couch and started thinking what Len got you for Christmas. You looked under the Christmas tree of his parent's house and saw many beautifully wrapped gifts.

        Just then, the door rang.

Ding dong~

      You open the door without checking, and saw this unfamiliar guy.
       "Hi [Y/N]!" The guy gleefully greeted me.
       "Uh... Who are you? Why are you here? What the heck?"

**Stranger danger

WEE WOO WEE WOO

Len told me that guys see me as their prey and that they will pounce on me

But who is this guy?

ANSWER HIM YOU ARE STARING [Y/N]**

      "Oh! Sorry! I was invited here for the Christmas party from Len! Yup!" He stammered. Your eyes narrowed at him and you slammed the door at his face. Nope. He started banging on the door again. You sighed and opened it.
      "That wasn't nice," he said darkly. You stared at him, "Says the uninvited creep. Nice try--"
      Before [Y/N] could say anything more, he pushes her back and enters the house. He shuts the door and straddles her. He then starts trailing kisses down her neck.

[Your P.O.V.]

       What the actual fudge. I'm going to get raped.

      You tried to push him off but he was goddamn heavy. He chuckled before saying, "You know Jeet Kune Do, but that doesn't mean you will win. Every heard of 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None'? That's what you are," he laughed, cuffing your wrists with one hand and slowly pulling your shirt off.

      "You have too many weaknesses being well-rounded. You can't focus on one thing and master it."

       He stopped lifting the shirt halfway and touched my abdomen.

Not the flabs mannnnnn TT^TT

      "You know, this is the worst Christmas I ever had. I never even got to open my gifts." [Y/N] mumbled.

       "Well you can unwrap your first gift," he smiled.

Your P.O.V.

       "Really? You'll let me go?" My eyes sparkled.

        "No, you idiot! I'm the gift! You can unwrap me!"

         "How tho ._." At this point, I tried my best to stall time for Len to come back.

       "My clothes you silly."

       "Ohhhh.... But why?"

       "Gahh... You really are one hell of a teaser!" Before he can do anything, Len opens the door.

       "HOIIIIYYAAAA BITCH," Len screamed, tackling the guy off of me. I lowered my shirt as I stood up and kicked the guy in the ding dong and he passed out screaming, "IT'S BURNINGGGGG!!!"

        "Merry Christmas Len," I smiled.

        "You too... I love-- I love.... I-" he struggled to say the word.

        "Say it Len or else you don't actually love me~" I laughed. He grabbed my shoulders and kissed me smack on the lips and grinned.

       "I love you honey~ I told you to stop being cute to others!"

       "I slammed the door on this fool's face, that's not cute!" I grumbled.

       "Hm. Maybe he's into kinky door stuff? Geez this horny wasp." Len kicked the guy's head.

       I was worried if we killed him, so Len buried only his crotch in the snow and left him outside to cool off. And no, we didn't touch it. Len then entered back into the house.

       "Who was he?" I asked.

       "He's that dude in our homeroom before. He always stared at your thighs."

      I looked at my thighs. Woah, are these chicken drum sticks with egg bags on the side??? I wonder... Before I could ask him about my thighs, he pushed me on the wall.

       "[Y/N], have I ever told you that you are amazing?"

       "Really? We literally just buried a guy outside butt naked..." I pointed at the front door.

       "Well it's not my fault he rolled into the fireplace."

       "Ohhh... That's why he was screaming that he was burning! He was actually burning!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

      "OH, LOOK A MISTLETOE!" He hollered and kissed me. When we finished the kiss, I looked up and saw no mistletoe.

      "Len, there wasn't a mistletoe--" he rips the mistletoe off the front door then puts it above our heads.

       "OH LOOK ANOTHER MISTLETOE JUST APPEARED! OMG," he kissed me again, gently sucking on my upper lip.

       "But Len, that's cheating--"

       The kissing went on and on to the point things got deep in the living room ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ . After that, they cleaned up just before the parents came back home with Rin and the others.

      "Here's your gift [Y/N]!!!" Mama Kagamine and Papa Kagamine said in unison.

       "Thanks...?" I took the large but surprising light box. I shook it and heard a lot of packets. Is this face masks or something? I took the lid off boldly and screamed, slamming the lid back on.

       "W-WHAT IS THIS???!!!" I questioned.

       "Oh, honey don't think you can fool us. This house reeks of air freshner, meaning that love led you somewhere! Besides, our son is a full grown man!" Mama Kagamine giggled with her husband.

       "Hm? What?" Len opened the gift and took a packet out, and ripped it open.

       "OH! SO THESE ARE THE BALLOONS YOU TELL ME TO USE [Y/N]!" Len laughed innocently. All eyes were on me.
       Well triple fudge.

Hi guys! THIS UPDATE IS A FEW DAYS LATE BECAUSE I FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT HAHAHA

I finished writing it but I forgot to press the publish button so....

Sorry

Lol.

Happy New Year ☆