Chapter 13: Hearthrob

Your P.O.V.

"We're going to the beach?!" I screamed.
"Calm your butt [Y/N], yes..." Rin sighed. There was this trauma I've had with swimming, and swimsuits. Flashback, when I was 7 and Len was 8, he accidentally pulled my bikini top off. And guess what he did? He laughed at me, and said I would never grow boobs.
Just as I thought of the 'never-grow-boobs' part, Rin got a hold of my chest.
"Oho~ What's this? I can get a handful of these dumplings ehe~ Are you a 32DD cup?" Rin giggled, fondling with my breasts.

☆☆☆☆
A/N: DD is almost average size in Canada. I think it's 70DD international, and 85DD in France. It's not those huge anime ones. I research to provide legit info. No judgy. Just pretend.
☆☆☆☆☆

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE RIN. GET YOUR FILTHY MOLESTING HANDS OFF OF ME!!!" I shouted, pushing her away. I then covered myself in blankets to protect myself from her.
"Ok, ok... But Len wouldn't remember that incident, ok? He got amnesia and can't remember anything right?"
"Oh.... Right." But something wasn't right. I just feel like he knows who I am, just doesn't know that he knows. Why do I feel like he's playing around with me?
"Hey Rin, why do you think that Len is suddenly nice to me?" I asked.
"Hm...? I'm not sure. Maybe a change in heart. He may be my brother, but I don't know him that much anymore. He's changed after the car crash."
"I see."

☆☆☆☆☆

~At the beach~

"C'mon [Y/N], join us!" Gumi giggled, splashing water.
"Uhhh, be right there in a second!" I hollered back. I quickly slipped on some shorts and a sweater and ran to them.
"Hey, why are you fully dressed?" Rinto asked, raising a brow.
"Um, didn't want to get sunburned? I'm allergic to sunscreen?" I said, questioning myself.
"Come on [Y/N], we know you aren't allergic to anything," Rinto continued, getting a hold of me.
"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. Before I knew it, Rinto had already stripped me off my shorts and sweater, revealing me in SCUBA GEAR HAHA. Just kidding. I was in a bikini that Rin and Miku went shopping for me.
I quickly sat down, hugging my knees to hide my form. I felt like a blob on a hot summer day around all these curvy girls that were wearing almost something to nothing.
"Aw... No need to hide yourself [Y/N]. You look cute!" Rinto teased. I blushed real hard as he grabbed shoulders and hugged me. I dug my face further into his chest to hide my embarrassment.
"How... did you do that so fast?!" I whispered.
"Oh, let's just say I have experience," he seductively whispered, "Aha! Just kidding, I'm a virgin with no experience!" He laughed out loud. Realllllly loud.
"He's a virgin...?"
"Omg, I want to be his first..."
"He's definitely a keeper!" A lot of females said in hushed tones. I looked at Rinto and stared at him with pity burning in my eyes.
"You should run Rinto."

☆☆☆☆☆

After watching Rinto get chased by a mob of crazy females, he managed to lose them and come back to me.
"You still haven't went for a swimming?" He asked.
"Nope."

Squirt

"Here, let me help you."
"Huh?" I looked at Rinto, who had sunscreen on his hands.
"Lay down."
"Why...?!" He didn't even wait for me and slapped the sunscreen on my back.
"OH YOU SON OF A BEACH NO!!! NOT YOUR PIG GREASE!!!"
He started smothering it all on me as I laughed.
"S-stop Rinto! That tickles!" He didn't listen to my pleas and kept applying sunscreen on me. All over my back, my neck, my shoulders, upper chest, stomach, etc. I fell down on my back as Rinto went on top of me, continuing with the sunscreen on my thighs.
Neru walked past us and gave us the sass. She rolled her eyes and walked away. She even walked past Len, not stopping for a split second to look at him. Did something happen between the two?
"Ahem." Rinto finally came to a stop and we both looked at the person.
"Have some decency you two," Len growled, "We're only 15 and 16." I looked at Rinto and he looked at me. That's when we noticed the position we were in. It was....inappropriate.
"Sorry!" Rinto apologized, getting off of me. Len glared at Rinto before walking away.
"Oh my... Banana boy is jelly," I giggled. Rinto chuckled before dragging me to the ocean.
"Hey, your swimsuit is pure white," Rinto said.
"What about it?"
"You do know that when it gets wet, it's transparent right?"
Oh crud.
I ran away from him as fast as I could, and took a sharp right turn on the boardwalk. I had arrived at the "Wipeout" course. I thought I lost him for sure, so I took a break. Bad mistake.
"Adios!" Rinto chuckled, pushing me into the obstacle course. Quick-witted, I regained balance and ran through the obstacle course without getting wet.
I was absolutely desperate to not get wet. This went on in different parts of the beach until we came back from where we started.
That's when he sent a huge splash at me, getting my hair wet, as well as my swimsuit.
"Ah....!" I sat down in the water, hiding myself in it. How was I supposed to get out of the water without anybody seeing me? That's when Rinto lifted me out of the water. Not knowing what to do, I started thrashing around and crying. I was mortified.
"Chill [Y/N], calm down!" Rinto said, struggling to get a hold of me.
"HOW CAN I?! YOU LITERALLY FLASHED ME IN FRONT OF THESE PEOPLE!!!" I cried.
The beach was only school-access only, meaning that people in school can come in. At this time, it was just our academy, and this other academy.
Rinto lifted me up bridal-style and looked away.
"Look down and see if it's actually showing then." I gulped and looked down, realizing that it wasn't transparent. My breath hitched, as I was even more mortified for throwing a tantrum over it. Rinto dropped me into the ocean, and laughed.
"You!!! You did this on purpose!" I huffed.
"It was just a guess. It's not like they would give you a bikini that is transparent, unless if you bought one that was supposedly-"
"What if it was?!" I whined, standing up and shaking the excess water off my hair. Then, these other guys from our rival school came to my side and glared at Rinto.
"That wasn't cool dude. Scaring a girl like that."
"Yeah, especially a cute one like her," this other dude said, pointing at me. I was thankful that none of those guys randomly touched me or tried to send some flirty stuff. Rinto shrugged, ignoring them and went ahead splashing me again.
He also splashed those guys and we ended up starting a water fight. We stayed in the ocean splashing, and fooling around.
What we didn't know was that Len was staring at us intensely, letting his icecream melt and splat on Neru's hair.
"Hey!!! LEN!" Neru hissed, smacking his chest.

☆☆☆☆☆

Len's P.O.V.

Watching Rinto and [Y/N] get along so well made me jealous. I ignored the fact Neru was smacking my chest as I continued to watch [Y/N].
She looked really cute in that bikini, and a bit of a.... turn on. The water droplets on her glimmered in the sun, and her hair was amazingly perfect - even when wet. She looked like a gorgeous Siren. But then I snapped back to reality.
I was supposed to crush her heart. I still remembered her, my childhood crush. I had loved her so much, but she had to move away, leaving me with nobody to keep me company. I know it wasn't her fault, but I couldn't stop myself from getting mad at her.
She never even knew about the car crash.

She never even visited me,

Comfort me,

Hold me on my bedside.

I really wanted to hate her,

Yet, I couldn't bring myself to hate her, but love her.

Love is destruction.

She had no way of knowing. Afterall, she moved away, and the news never got to her, since her family kept it from her.

That's why I pretended to forget who she was. But that's no use anymore. Pretending to forget everybody is ridiculous. I need to tell them that it was all a lie.

A childish lie.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Len!!!" I shook myself out of my thoughts and saw that [Y/N] was in front of me, holding my cheek. Behind her was Rinto. He was really staring hard at me. I stared at her, then her hand, emotionless.
"Oh! Sorry," she nervously laughed, pulling her hand back. But, I grabbed her wrist instantly.
"It was all a lie. I never forgot anything."
"Huh..? What are you talking about Len-"
"I remember the days we've played together, and all the memories we've gained. I never had amnesia [Y/N]. It was all a lie. A lie that went on for years."
I pulled her into a tight hug, giving Rinto a cold glare. He glared back, but stayed slient. All I knew was that we were both thinking of the same thing.

"She is mine."

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: This isn't going to be a Yandere boy X Reader. Just a nice love triangle. ♡

Just wondering, would you guys want different routes where if you chose Rinto, or Len? Or both? Or what if you chose to be friends with them?

Comment your opinions! The story still has long ways to go!