Chapter 28: Last memory

Your P.O.V.

WARNING: Go away if you know me personally in school because IT'S SLIGHT SEXY TIME, I'M A CHICKEN

I was sitting in bed, waiting for Len. He came fresh out of the shower, in his casual pajamas. We decided to have children a few months after our marriage. My face glowed bright red as he brought his face up to mine and gazed at my eyes. I trembled as he suddenly, but softly blew on my ear, before gently biting it.

Pinning me down, he continued give me deeper love bites, physically marking me as his territory. I gasped.

"Len! W-wait!" He lifted his head to make eye contact with me, then seductively licked his lips.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's my first time..." I whimpered. He smirked and chuckled.

"It's mine too you silly." He flicked my forehead and kissed me on the lips gently. He grabbed my thighs and started taking off my shorts. I playfully punched him on the head, only to have him....

Lick my inner thighs.

"GEEZ, LEN! YOU HORNY CORNY DOG!!!" I shrieked, smacking him more.

He ignored me and continued what he was doing, which weakened me. I shivered and gripped his hair as he lifted my legs a bit more for more access. I attempted to close them, but Len gripped on them tightly, not allowing me.

Damn the squats were still no match for his arms.

He traveled back and smiled a mischievious smile at me. He held both my wrists with one hand as the other hand traveled to my shirt. He slid his warm hands up my lower abdomen slowly until he reached my chest.

"You aren't wearing anything? Were you this excited?" Len teased.

"It's not healthy to go to sleep with a bra on."

"Oh, but you won't be getting and sleep at all tonight~" He whispered a low sexy voice.

"PERVERT!!!-" He cut me off by squeezing my breasts, letting my arms free. Not knowing what to do, I gripped the bed sheets. He continued playing around with them until he came up with a brilliant idea.

He popped the bud into his mouth and started sucking on it. He swirled his tongue over and over the ample bosom, pinching the other in process until they were both hard. I let out a sound full of ecstasy, and pleasure.

"You're adorable." He huskily whispered. He finally took off his shirt and flung it somewhere, as well as his pants. Then he pressed his bare chest against my bare chest. He pressed his forehead against mine, closing his eyes and rubbing his member at my entrance teasingly.

"You ready?" He asked slowly taking off my panties. I nodded, breathing heavily, already excited.

"Itadakimasu~"

Thus, throughout the night, you had not even a wink of sleep, and the neighbours called the police on you guys from hearing weird loud noises.
But, you both quickly acted and stayed silent for an hour when the police arrived, and coincidently, a lot of cats came out of nowhere. Therefore, the police concluded that it was the load of cats and left, charging your neighbours :)

End of chapter. I'm a chicken XD And I can't write lemons... Yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) This is a badly written chapter. Reputation ruined with people that actually know me. THIS WAS A REQUESTED CHAPTER I'M INNOCENT TT_TT