Chapter 9: Diva Project

Rinto's P.O.V. (SHOCKING)

I pondered around in my bedroom, pacing back and forth.

'What can I do to impress [Y/N]?' I thought. Yesterday, I heard she liked bad boys, so what would give her the impression that I was a bad boy? Shades? Big ass chain? I went through my closet and scrounged into it, trying to find anything that said, 'Bad Boy'.

Eventually, I did find it. I found those K-pop style clothing and I put it on. It consisted of these swag pants, a sweater wrapped around my waist, a cap, and bandana, etc.

I was about to walk out but then I stopped. If I wanted a girl to like me, I shouldn't be changing myself. She should like me the way I am, without making me try to impersonate someone else.

I sighed and changed back into my school uniform. Who am I kidding? I can never break the school rules. I am a straight-A honour student, and I'm not going to break my streak. I loosened my tie, adjusted my red square-framed reading glasses, put on my bobby pins, and walked out the door.

☆☆☆☆☆

Your P.O.V.

I was walking to class with Rin until I met a bunch of squealing girls, crowding over something. I wonder what it could possibly be? Hint hint, note sarcasm. I went over to the commotion for a closer look and shoved my way to the front, dragging Rin along with me.

There, as the center of attention was this... Dude, and his twin. He looked very shy, while his sister looked like she could kill anytime now.

 He looked very shy, while his sister looked like she could kill anytime now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

      I think his name was V4 flower??? I don't remember

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I think his name was V4 flower??? I don't remember. Anyway, as soon as Rin was beside me, his eyes wandered to Rin, and he heavily blushed. All the fans squealed and the ones that were near us were all claiming that he blushed at them. And get this, there were also guys that went crazy over his twin!

Take a hint why don't you? It was clearly for Rin. I rolled my eyes and winked at Rin, then shoved her at him.

"Wha-" Rin gasped.