Chapter 23: Even the Prince has a weak side

☆Your P.O.V.☆

I hear voices....

I hear noises....

I hear this weird beeping sound

Is this the hospital?

Where am I?

I looked around my surroundings, hoping to see something - anyone that I knew. But to no avail, everything was fuzzy.

I felt extreme comforting warmth, which was alarming since I was in a place I did not know of. I looked around. I see an angel - an angel that is protecting me.

This place was a void of white, not black. Suddenly, there was a black light. Yes, a black light that shone brightly. I sprinted towards it and fell into the endless abyss....

☆☆☆☆☆

My eyes shot open as I laid in a bed, heart monitor beeping next to me with an IV needle in my left arm. I was scared. I took off the heart monitor finger clamp, and took off my oxygen mask, along with the needle and rushed to the window.

Everything was the same. I sighed of relief, but suddenly felt sick. I dropped to my knees and started vomiting.

Serves me right for taking off the needle and other medical equipment without proper knowledge of it. I coughed vigourously, before someone entered the room.

"Miss! Miss [Y/N]!" The nurse cried out. Was she the angel that looked after me? She helped me stand up and laid me back down on my bed.

"Please refrain from ever doing that again. That was a dangerous and reckless act." She continued her work and patched me up. My torso hurt like hell. It was bandaged up, but there was no blood leaking out of it.

"How long was I out for?" I asked her.

"2 months." She replied.

"That long? Really?" She nodded. Few minutes later she finished and left the room. I looked at the gifts I received, and grabbed a book that sat on the table. Later, someone else entered the room.

"[Y/N]! You're awake!" The voice cried out. I was suddenly hugged by a boy with blonde hair and a little ponytail. Behind him was another boy that looked like him, but with his hair down, and bobby pins.

"...Len?" He continued crying and hugging me. He went on about how life felt empty without me around. Rinto smiled weakly at me. My brothers later came in, relieved to see I was in good state.

"Miss [Y/N] will be able to leave in a few days after check-up," the doctor said.

☆☆☆☆☆

It felt great to be out of the hospital. Summer was a huge twist in events, and so much happened. I was told that Calamity did suicide, but I always felt a chill whenever she was mentioned.

We were currently at my house, celebrating my return. Since I was basically dead for 2 months, school was starting again, meaning I wasted my whole summer in a coma. Wow, so fun.