Chapter 8: Because Reasons

☆Your P.O.V.☆

"Ok [Y/N]! We have school tomorrow, so up, up, up!" Rin cheered.

"Nooo... Rin.... I want to sleep..." I groaned. Sadly, Rin did not agree. She yanked me out of my bed and dragged me to bathroom in our dorms.

"Rinnnnn.... Stop... We should get more sleep before we have to wake up early tomorrow..."

Rin sighed and plopped me on a chair. She started brushing my hair and getting me ready as if I was her child. She even brushed my teeth for me! I just sat there, eyes shut, trying to get as much sleep as I can.

"Wakey, wakey sleepy head! We're going ice skating!" Rin said, finishing on washing my face, then flicking my forehead.
My eyes shot open, and I was glowing more than ever.

"Did... Did you say, 'ice skating'?" I gasped.

"Well yeah, what else would I have said-" and I was out the door, with proper gear.

"The things I have to go through everyday...." Rin face palmed.

☆☆☆☆☆

I was so excited! Gahhh!!!! We're going to go skating!!!! Yessshhhh! I watched too much Yuri on Ice, that I even joined our school's skating group, just because I liked the anime.

Anime is a great motivating thing. It is a splendid creation. I thank the man who created anime. It is a beautiful thing. THANK THE LORD! *bows*

Later, Rin met us outside the academy. Len came outside, followed by some other friends that were going with us too. I was currently sitting on a bench near the school entrance. We were waiting for Gakupo to come out. I then got off the bench and went on my knees.

"Um... [Y/N]. Why are you praying?" Len asked.

"Shut up! I'm thanking Jesus!" I muttered, continuing my praying.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: I'm an atheist with slight buddhism at home. I do mention god and stuff in my life. I'm not trying to offend anyone, so please don't be offended.

☆☆☆☆☆

Len was freaked out by me and he sat beside me, shaking me.

"Snap out if it! We're going to go skating now!"

"I KNOW! ISN'T THAT A WONDERFUL THING LEN?! IT'S... YURI ON ICE...." I giggled, eyes sparkling.

"Yikes. Is she on her period Rin?"

☆☆☆☆☆

Few moments later.....

Gakupo finally came out and drove us to the ice rink. When we arrived, I ran out the car, and wasted no time to put my skates on. I wore my helmet, and started skating on the rink.

"Can you hear, my heartbeat? Tired of feeling, never enough~" I sang.

"I, close my eyes, and tell myself that my dreams will come true~" Miku joined in.

Miku and I made eye contact and a sly smile stretched out. We nodded.

"There'll be no more darkness when you believe in, yourself, you are unstoppable~"

"Where your destiny lies, dancing on the blades, YOU SET MY HEART ON FIRE!" Gumi joined in.

"DON'T STOP US NOW, THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, WE WERE, BORN TO MAKE HISTORY! WE'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN, WE'LL TURN IT AROUND! YES WE WERE, BORN TO MAKE HISTORY!!!" We all sang together.