Chapter 22: Yandere's Affection

☆Your P.O.V.☆

"I'm not done with you just quite yet..." Calamity giggled. I started backing up because that chick had a chainsaw.
"Oh! Did I tell you Len, that father is a designer? In fact! He designs weapons~" Len shook his head nervously, but still stood in front of me.
"Stay behind me." His voice was shaky. Calamity started the chainsaw and walked towards us closer and closer, to the point where she was within 3m radius from us.
"Calamity, stop. I'll be your boyfriend if you just don't hurt [Y/N]." Len said, more confidence in his tone.
"Oh? But that would defeat the objective I have in mind right now. I want to make her suffer."
"You have to go through me first."
"Len, stop-"
"No! I can't let another loved one be injured again! Not like this!"
"Everybody will always get hurt in their life. Like that time where I tripped over a pencil and-"
"This is not funny [Y/N]! Stop joking at a time like this!" Len growled. I flinched and nodded. Because we were so focused on talking, we didn't notice that Calamity got behind Len.
"Those who get in the way should also DIE! I'LL KEEP YOUR HEAD AND PRESERVE YOU LENNY~♡" Not even thinking, I dove in between Len and Calamity, taking the chainsaw hit on my torso.
"No!" Len cried. He grew angry and kicked Calamity, and grabbed the chainsaw from her and dismantled it.
"YOU BITCH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU ENJOY KILLING PEOPLE THAT ARE LOVED?!"
Calamity came to her senses and stared at me, who was forming a pool of blood.
She clasped her hands to her mouth and vomited. Tears were spilling as she crawled to me, laying on my stomach.
"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..."
"SAYING SORRY WON'T DO A THING!" Len yelled, lifting me up and running for the Infirmary to take me to the hospital.
There, we made it into the nurse's office and he laid me down onto the bed. Our nurse came rushing in and looked shocked.
"She's losing too much blood! Call the ambulance!" She frantically commanded Len. She came up to me and grabbed gauze and other bandages to help with the large wound.
"It's okay sweetie... We'll get you in good shape in no time..." I nodded weakly and started closing my eyes. I felt really sleepy, really tired. Everything was a blur.
"[Y/N]..?! [Y/N]!!!"
The pain suddenly eased away, before I went to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆

¤Third P.O.V.¤

The young girl was lead to the emergency room, with Len and the others rushing behind. The door was shut on them, not allowing them in.
Doctor's frantically tried as much as they could to stop the bleeding, and eventually did but...
She was dangerously low on blood. Looking for a blood donor with the same blood type as this girl was nearly impossible since it was badly needed right now.
A certain boy had volunteered to donate a large amount of blood, over 2 pints at a time. Thus, the girl was able to have support and to survive. It was a miracle there was someone with the same blood type as her.
The operation proceeded, and soon the girl was out of the room, heading for her designated hospital room.
The two brothers had freed all schedule they had to visit her, in hopes of not losing their family member; the family member that was the last fragment of their beloved parents.
Crowded around her bed, everybody waited for her conscious return. Hours have passed, and soon visiting hours were coming to an end.
The brothers were allowed to stay overnight since they were her guardians. The friends were forced to leave, and so they did hesitantly. All except for two other boys.
Len spoke up, "Why did it have to be you? Why did you try to save me? Will she ever wake up?" He already missed the smile she always gave him, the way she treated him as if he was any typical guy, the way she always had pride in herself.
Rinto patted Len's shoulder, smiling weakly, "Only time will tell. All we can do is wait, and have the littlest flame of hope flickering on the candle."
Then, the both left, leaving several gifts for her.

☆☆☆☆☆

Few days have passed, and the girl was still not awake. Indeed, to everyone's eyes, she was no beauty, but significantly a beauty. A corpse bride.
Len and Rinto had walked around the area, and heard the news of a death. A certain someone's death.
They rushed to the Undertaker, and flipped off the cloth, revealing someone whom they truly loved.
[Y/N].
The Undertaker took small strides and stood beside the boys, and sighed.
"This girl...She committed suicide from all her sinful acts." Both cousins looked at each other perplexed and asked for the girls name.
"Her name is Calamity." They sighed of relief, and wished the doppleganger a safe journey up The Stairway to Heaven, and left for the hospital. The girl laid there peacefully, still deep in her slumber. It was just like a fairytale where the Prince had to kiss her awake.
One of the boys leaned in and kissed her softly on her dried lips. She didn't wake up.
"Fairytale my ass." He chuckled, tears dripping from his eyes. His cousin looked at him and wanted to try, but he knew there were no such thing as a True Love's Kiss.
They once again left after visiting hours and waited for her to wake up from her coma.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: I'm ruining the mood, but this is awkward for me to write. Guess who kissed you? Guess! Stay tuned for next chapter!