Chapter 21: Rise From the Ashes.

Your P.O.V.☆

I woke up and took a deep stretch from my slumber. So much was going on in the past few days. I got up to get ready for the day, and headed for the door, shutting it quietly so Rin wouldn't be disturbed.
I scuffled to the courtyard and sat on the fountain and began sketching. An hour passed by before I set my pencil down and looked up at the sky.
"It looks like it's about to rain..." I whispered to myself, "I should head back in." Just before I could go any further, Neru came up to me.
"[Y/N]! I was looking for you! You were amazing yesterday!" She chirped. I quickly hid behind a pillar and glared at her.
"Why are suddenly so nice..?" I was skeptical by her sudden change in behaviour. I mean, who wouldn't? Your nemesis is suddenly getting cozy with you! Just like that!
"Oh, um... How should I put it? The reason why I was always so mean to you was because Len was also one of my best friends when we were little."
"Is that so?"
"Yes. And when he kept going on about, '[Y/N] this, [Y/N] that,' I grew envious of you. You were my role model, always competitive and elegantly composed."
"Me? Elegantly composed? Please. You should see me with my brothers," I scoffed. She ignored my comment and continued.
"You were smart, nice to everyone, protective for your friends, family, and random strangers. You usually sugarcoat everything you say, and just shrug it off,"
"Like?"
"...When Calamity took your seat. You just backed off and went somewhere else."
"But I beat the crap out of her face at the match."
"That's another story." After we finished talking, Neru said bye.
"See you around I guess. I'm going back to my dorm okay?" I said.
"Yup!" And off she went. I turned my around and started heading for my dorm, until the last person I wanted to see appeared in front of me.
"....Calamity."
"Oh, hi dearest [Y/N]! Len just said to me he was looking for you!" She giggled.
"If you are going to lure me into a storage room and say he is there, I'm not going," I blandly replied.
"H-how did you know-- Nevermind that, I guess I'll have to force you, so that it will be the last time you'd see anybody." I shrugged.
"Ok. Fine with me." And then she stared at me perplexed. I then broke into a run and ran for my life to the nearest place with someone, anyone.
"Wha--?! GET HER YOU STUPID GORILLAS!!!" These men in black jumped out of nowhere and chased after me. I started parkouring around the academy before I hit this good-looking bodyguard.
"AW SHITE!" I ran the other way, parkouring around again. Sadly, that guy knew how to parkour.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!--" I let out bloodcurdling scream, before that dude clamped over my mouth with this chemical. And then I fainted. What happened to my peaceful life?

☆☆☆☆☆

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the outdoor gynamsium storage building. The building where anybody hardly goes to. But I wasn't alone, the good-looking guy was also with me.
I struggled to speak because a gag was over my mouth, and I was tied like a caterpillar cocoon.
"Stop squirming, you look like a maggot," that guy said in a sexy, low, soothing voice. What the hell is wrong with my thoughts? I glared at him and he glared back, causing me to flinch.
Completely unable to do anything, I started examining him. Icy golden eyes, Haruka Nanase style black hair... Who was this guy? I started squirming again and he let out a angry grunt.
"Goddammit! You look like a piece of shit having a seizure! Don't make me hurt you!" I didn't listen and started rolling around, knocking equipment over to cause noise, in hopes of someone hearing it.
He stopped me and sat on me, causing me to let out a really loud muffled scream.
"Geez women, you really don't stop huh?" He sighed. He got off of me and loosened my gag and looked at me.
"Scream if you want. No one will hear you." I looked at him suspisciously, and screamed. He covered his ears and looked like he was questioning why he took this job.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"None of your business."
"Do you work for Calamity?"
"None of your business."
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"None of your business."
"Are you gay?"
"None of your business."
"OH! SO YOU ARE GAY!" I said, "It's okay, I respect your sexual orientation."
"OH MY GOD SHUT UP I'M STRAIGHT."
"Like as in your boner? Damn." He looked down and covered it then looked away.
"Gosh~ I never knew you were into S&M!" I teased. He smacked me upside the head and pouted.
"Exactly how old are you?" I asked.
"I'm 17."
"Oh, I'm 15. You are such a pedophile."
"A PEDOPHILE IS A PERSON THAT IS INTERESTED IN SOMEONE MUCH YOUNGER THAN THEM OH MY LORD."
"Calm your hormones cheesecake, you act like a perverted old man. Plus, it was a joke." I smacked his head, giving up. I looked at all the rope used to tie me up and looked at him, begging to be untied.
He ignored me looked away. I squirmed my way onto my feet and hopped to him, then stuck my butt in his face.
"I will fart on you." I just said it to threaten him, but it backfired. He growled and kicked my butt, causing me to fall and land face-first.