Chapter 4: Threat

A/N: Omg, that gif is freaking awesome! Hehe. I love that anime.
☆☆☆☆☆

Your P.O.V.

Yesterday, Rin tried to calm me down from all the posters the BITCH- I mean, B*TCH BOOTY A$$ PIECE OFF SH!T THAT F*CKING MESSED UP MY GLORIOUS POSTERS, WITH F*CKING RED SHARPIES!!!! **** this **** I'm done.

Rin managed to calm me down by promising that she'd buy me new ones, WITH SIGNATURES.

I went through the room once again and found a piece of black fabric. It was silky and had the design of piano keys. Who could it possibly belong to?

"But this is still unacceptable! Why would someone go through our room and vandalize it?! That is so last year," I said, putting my sass on.

"Stop it [Y/N]. You're scaring me. Please don't put that fashionista attitude, please." Rin pleaded. I gave her a look.

"I mean, can you stand it if, like, someone talk to you like, as if you were like, a diva? Hoho, no hon, I don't think so. That is like, sooooo last year," Rin laughed.

"Now you are scaring me Rin."

"You asked for it."

▪︎︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Since we didn't have classes today, we decided to be Sherlock Holmes for a day and find out who the vandalizers were. We searched for clues such as who had red markers and who wore this type of black fabric.

As we were going to give up, we heard some soft humming behind us. We looked behind us just in time to see a girl with blonde hair in this piano tiled dress, holding a.... Ragged plush?

"Hey Rin, you can wait for me back at the dorms, I need to go to the bathroom," I lied.

"Can't you just go to the bathroom we have in our room? I mean it's right down the hallway-"

"No time. I have to pee. Possibly number two. Gotta go, realllll urgent!" I screamed, rushing for the furthest bathroom in attempts to follow Mayu.

Okay, so maybe I didn't lie. I did need to go. After I finished my business, I cleaned up and stayed in the bathroom. Right beside the bathroom was the room that Mayu entered so it was perfect. I could hear them from the bathroom.

"-Yeah, yeah. I did what you told me to do," some loli voice chirped up.

"You sure? They aren't going to find out right?" A more mature voice spoke up.

"Yes! I even hid some tacks in their bedsheets and covered it with their blankets so they wouldn't notice," the Loli said.

"Did you also write the warning note on their wall?"

"Yep! It's completely permanent red sharpie! I even trashed their room and threw some cracked eggs to make a rotten smell. I even threw some eggs on their windows!"

"Nice job though! It's supes hard to clean that up. They must've gotten in trouble when they got called to the Headmistress' office!"

I mentally gasped. Those two girls are my saboteaurs. I was currently recording all of this on my phone until I heard them approaching the bathroom.

I quickly stopped recording and sent the video to Rin. Shoving my phone into my skirt pocket, I went to the sink and washed my hands as if I just finished using the bathroom. When I was in the middle of drying my hands, Neru and Mayu entered the bathroom and looked at me with shock.

"What?" I asked, irritated. I tried passing them but they stopped me.

"You heard everything, didn't you?" Neru hissed.