Chapter 10: Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder

A/N: I know the photo above is not a Vocaloid, but ShhHhhHh it'll do. He is from an otome game btw. Sorry for the delay on updates...
》》》》》》》》

☆Your P.O.V.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. For Project Diva, we decided that we should make a song about our passion. I had written down the lyrics for each member to sing to, and we got it down! Rinto created the background music to go with the lyrics.

The song was quite an intense, upbeat song. We had made an alternating piece of it, but decided not to use it. We had finished our project, but needed a few little tweaks here and there.

There was a solo for Rinto in the song too. Putting the project aside, there was a sports competition soon. I wasn't the most athletic person, but as long as I'm competitive, I would be able to achieve almost anything I wanted.

That's why I signed up for all the events... There was a reward for participation, and that reward was (favorite snack). It is worth winning for. What's so bad about getting fat while exercising?

But there was also another reward. There was a reward for best athlete, despite your gender. Hey, statistically, men are stronger than women since that's how our bodies are built, but that doesn't stop us from winning. WOOT TAKE THAT SEXISM.

In fact, I like that we can compete with guys. I was ready to kick them all in the crotch- or butts.

**= Your little people a.k.a inner thoughts talking in a conference room.

**BUTTS ARE FOR SITTING

SHUT UP THEY ARE FOR KICKING TOO

WHAT IS THIS, KEIJO? **

The competition was going to be held this afternoon. Since we had a sports competition day for the entire week, we got to have a lot of free time. Which means, that if you didn't win or get disqualified, you could basically just go back to your dorm and do whatever you want, as long as it is appropriate.

I changed into my sports wear, and left without Rin, who was explaining her plans of failing in the competition just so she could continue playing Otome games.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/N: In my school, we had a sports week competition for a whole 5 days! I don't know about you guys, but I just love sporty wear! Back to story!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Later....

I walked out to our school's track and field area. There, a bunch of teams were in a group, perfectly like a military. All teams were determined by classes. I walked to my homeroom group and took my spot and began listening to the teacher. But I couldn't concentrate.

There, behind the teacher was Len, in a loose tank top, and shorts. He actually had muscles... Not to mention that pack of abs...

**And those thighs... Omg... Can I touch them?

No, what?! [Y/N] YOU PERVERT.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE THE PERV HERE.

Ok, ladies. Now is not the time. Calm your ovaries and hormones, I know he is hot-

OMG OMG HE IS LOOKING ABORT MISSION ERMERGERD

[Y/N]! Yeah you! The one controlling the eyes! LOOK. AWAY.

SHUT UP I'M TRYING BUT THE [Y/N] CONTROLLING THE BRAIN ISN'T RESPONDING.**

I was in a deep trance that I didn't notice Rin take a seat beside me, "Hellooo, earth to [Y/N]!" Rin grunted, waving a hand in front of my face.