Chapter 11: Study Session

Len's P.O.V. (Third person)

Groaning, Len got out of my bed and yawned. He felt like crap this morning. Looking at the time, Len realized that classes were to start in 2 hours. He grunted as he wrapped himself with a blanket, still yearning for more sleep. But, he couldn't go to sleep.

Grumbling as he flung the blankets off of him, Len got out of bed, greeted by the cold, wispy air. Len shivered as he went to the bathroom to get ready. After changing into his athletic clothes, he left the dorm.

Len did the usual. He went into the fitness room and started his daily morning routine, and went out for a light jog near the beach (just pretend your school is awesome af and has a beach near it).

Taking a quick break by taking a swig of his water bottle, he sat down on the soft sand and gazed out into the horizon. Nature was simply beautiful.

But not as beautiful as [Y/N]. Oh her lips... Her eyes... I need a map. I'll get lost in her eyes-

Len suddenly jumped and slapped himself. Was it his hormones that caused him to act like this? The male did not know, but he could feel a bright red blush forming as he tried to get rid of his thoughts. Instead, his thoughts became more... Steamy.

He could feel something tighten more... South. He started freaking out, running around the beach in hopes that it would stop, and luckily, it did.

"OH MY GODZILLA!!! I think I've had enough excercise today," he growled to himself, still blushing. When he arrived back into his dorm, V4 Flower (Rin's crush) was already awake, rubbing his eyes.

"How do you even wake up so early just to excercise?" V4 asked.

"I don't know V, how are you a slug in the morning?" Len asked. (Mystic Messengers fans calm down.)

"I asked you first."

"And I asked you second." The two started arguing and then finally came to a stop. V4 went back to sleep as Len grabbed a towel and locked the bathroom door behind him.

Nothing beats having a nice and long, warm shower. As he waited for the water to get warmer, he brushed my teeth. When finished, Len stripped out of my clothing and entered the shower, warmth welcoming him until....

"HOLY CRAP THAT'S HOT!" Len yelped, turning the water a bit more colder, "FOR F*CK'S SAKE IT'S COLD NOW!" He eventually managed to get a satfisfying temperature, and finished his shower in peace. Grabbing a towel, he dried himself, then wrapped the towel around his waist.

As he walked out of the steamy bathroom, he walked past his mirror. Len stopped in his tracks and stared at his toned chest, abs, and... lower. He suddenly thought of [Y/N].

"I wonder what she'll think of my body..." He gasped as he finished his train of thoughts. What was he thinking? Why was he thinking of her just now?

One thing, Len was really jealous of his cousin. Rinto had the looks and the brains of a perfect boy, not to mention that Rinto was almost perfect at everything. Almost. Len knew what Rinto's weakness was, and that was the thing Len was a master at.

He quickly headed toward his closet and changed into his school uniform, then dried his wet locks. The blonde then started styling his hair and tied it up to the typical mini ponytail. Nodding with satisfaction, he walked out of his dorm, leaving his dormmate as he slept.

The library hours were open early in the mornings, so Len decided that he should start studying. As he entered and started grabbing a few books, he heard some pouting. He walked around the alley of bookshelves and saw a certain girl. [Y/N].