Chapter 18: Reunited

A/N: The picture above is one of my favourite Utaites.

Your P.O.V.

The bright light shined through the windows as I awoke from my slumber, feeling better than yesterday. I did a slight stretch before stopping in my tracks. Wait, where am I?
Oh! Silly me! I'm still in Len's room that fricky-fracking son of a-
"Oh, [Y/N]! Glad to see you up! Breakfast is going to be made!" Mrs. Kagamine smiled through the doorway.
-Son of a god-blessed angel. Ok, exactly how long was she standing there? That's creepy. I smiled back and scratched my tangled hair.
"Morning Mama Kagamine-"
"Say what dear?" She said as she gave me the death grin.
"Ahem - Mrs. Kagamine," I corrected myself, "Do you need any help?" She shook her head, "Don't stress about that [Y/N]," and started walking down the stairs. Rin entered the room with swollen eyes, hugging her pillow. She silently, but quickly shuffled to me and handed me the freshly washed clothes I wore yesterday, along with a towel. She turned around and retreating back fast.
I shrugged and eventually found the bathroom. I set down my clothes and turned on the shower at the right temperature before brushing my teeth and hair. I entered the shower and began washing myself.

☆☆☆☆☆

I exited the steamy bathroom as I ruffled my hair with the towel, trying to make it more dry. I did the necessary preparations before heading downstairs and greeting everyone.
"Morning." We exchanged a few brief words before sitting down. I grabbed the utensils and napkins and setted up the table for everyone.
"Oh, you don't have to set up for my husband," Mrs. Kagamine said, stopping me, "He's already out for work." I nodded before putting the extra away. I sat down and started to dig in. The scrambled eggs were very fluffy, and the cinnamon French Toast was delicious! Even the fruit smoothie was good!
"Thank you for the breakfast Mrs. Kagamine!" I thanked.
"Oh, don't thank me [Y/N]. It's Len who made it," she smiled.
"Len... made this?!" I asked, surprised. He wasn't even able to make that instant chicken noodle for me!
"Ah, he really flubs with foods that require instructions. He prefers to make it the way he does.... he's a bad baker by the way," she said, giggling.
"Mom!"
"Ok, ok... Sorry Len." I looked at Len with a perplexed face. Both he and Rin were still uncomfortable, probably because of how they treated me.
But it's okay.

Because we are going to take advantage and make this a living hell for them
(✿' ꒳ ' ).

"Thank you for the breakfast Len," I politely said.
"You have some egg in your teeth."
"WHA--"
"He's just messing with you dear-- Oh."
I looked into the wine display next to me since it had a mirror. I smiled and noticed there was nothing. What...?
"They were both tricking you," Rin finally said.
I shot my head towards Len and gave him a deadly, venomous glare.
"I wonder how long a Banana boy could withstand with me scooping his eyes out with a spoon and hanging him over a ghost pepper flame," I laughed.
I stood up and went up to him and kicked him out of his chair. Then, I grabbed his leg and started dragging him into the bathroom.
"MOM! RIN! HELP ME!!! NO! [Y/N]! NOT LIKE THIS!!!!! I'M STILL A VIRGIN!!"
"Mom... Should we really just leave him with her?"
"Hush Rin, I want to have grandchildren! I can't let Rinto's parents beat me to it!"
"Why is this crazy old hag my mother...?"

And all that was heard from the bathroom were Len's screams and the laughs of [Y/N]. The end.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Mom! I... I can't live anymore! [Y/N] took my virginity!" Len whined
"Oh my, now what?" Mrs. Kagamine sarcastically rolled her eyes.
"She ate my banana!"
"Which banana?" Len grabbed his banana stash and showed her it.
"ALL OF THEM MOM!!!"
"Geez, grow up already kid," was all she said before going back into her bedroom. I couldn't hold in my laughter before I started dying in the living room.
"Len, you are still a virgin," Rin sighed, "Where were you in S£x Education?"
"Oh, I thought that 99% of us fail, so I skipped it."
"What makes you think that?"
"Well, you know how only one sperm can go into an egg? Yesh, so all the other sperms will fail because they aren't the 'chosen' ones, so I thought that the class was populated with sperms. And I'd fail. So yeah. Period."
"Where the hell do you get your sense of logic?"
I stiffled another laugh before pointing at Len. He rolled his eyes and pouted. Then, Rinto came in.
"HOLY SWEET BABY CHEESECAKES [Y/N], LEN MAKE YOUR EGGIES PREGGIES?!"
"WHUT."

☆☆☆☆☆

We managed to set things straight with Rinto, but he glared at Len and hugged me. Len scoffed and crossed his arms and looked away. Rin just sat there awkwardly, drinking tea.
"Weren't you in the hospital?" I asked.
"Well, yes, but the disease subsided." Turns out, that Rinto fell in love with another girl. The door opened and in she came.
"Ah, here's my girlfriend." The girl-- looked like me.
"Hi!" She waved. F¤CK. There goes my heart. I knew trouble was going to brew, especially when you see YOUR DOPPLE GANGER DRESS IN A DIFFERENT MANNER.
Oh, I know she is a woman that plays with a person's feelings. I can smell it.
She sits beside me and looks at Len, slapping her vibrant hair in my face. Damn her and her looks. She looks 10x better than me.
"So this... Is your cousin Len?" She asked, tracing her index finger along Len's chest. How is Rinto not minding this at all? Is it just ME?
"Uh, yeah. That's him."
"....Cutie," she purred. Why does Rinto even like this girl? Ew. No offense Rinto.

**Guys, where is the trashcan

Right beside you

What are you talking about-- Oh, her? Touché.

Just hurl on her pretty face

But she looks like me

We all know who is the best here. MOI. YES, I, [Y/N] WILL prepare to vomit a projectile vomit onto her.

Blast her outta here

We gotta spoon her eyes out too. They are too pretty

Don't forget the eyelashes! The lash mites are the friends that are forced to stay with Her.**

I looked over to Rinto and saw him completely oblivious to the situation. Rin, on the other hand really wanted to do something about how Rinto's 'girl-friend' is molesting Len's body.
"I'm in love with the shape of you," she giggled.

**We push and pull like a magnet do,

Although my heart is falling too,

I'm in love with your body~

A WOO A WOO AH WOO AH~

OH MY GOD STOP. YOU SHOUND LIKE A SIREN.**

Rin snorted and laughed at me. I looked at her a gave her a flustered look. I subconsciously swayed to the song that was in my thoughts.

A/N: To be honest, I don't really like that song but it is catchy.

Just when that female dog was going to give Len a peck on the cheeks, I dove in between them.
"There are innocent readers her y'know," I said.
"What readers?"
"So you are blind to the 'through the screen' perspectives. Interesting," I said, getting up and dragging Len next to Rin, far from that girl.
"So what's her name?"
"Oh, her name is Bitch."
"Wow! Such an unique name! It fits you!"

A/N: Just kidding. I would do that though. Should I?

~Redo~

"Her name is Calamity."
"Poor Yato from Noragami. Having to be represented by her. The god of Calamity, I will dispose of this identity."
"What?"
"Um! You watch anime?"
"Oh, those cartoons? No."

BURN HER. She is the opposite of me.