Chapter 24: The day has come

☆Your P.O.V.☆

Yes, the day has finally come. The first day of school. My name is [Y/N] [L/N] and I'm now 15/16 years old (depending on your birthday just go with it).
"NOOOOoooOoooooO!!!" I screeched, waking up.
"Shut up [Y/N]! Geez!" Aaron screamed from his room. I looked at the clock. 5:30am. Holy crap that's earlier than expected. I couldn't go back to sleep so I changed and went out for a light jog. After that, I took a shower and did some preview and review studying of the previous year.
The peaceful tranquilty helps me with studying. Around 7:30am, I ate breakfast and went to change to my school uniform. I looked at the mirror and smiled. Good enough.
"See you Aaron! Bye Kriss," I called out. Kriss was driving me to school this time since we were leaving the house at the same time.
"Aaron is so lucky... He gets to sleep in," I mumbled.
"But he's usually the one who gets home the most late," Kriss chuckled, "Be careful at school [Y/N]," he warned.
"I'll try... No guarantees. Even life insurance is useless dude." Kriss stayed silent until he decided to switch the topic.
"You know, back when I was at your school, there was barely anything."
"What do you mean?"
"Back then we didn't have the dormitories. We also didn't have many of the artifacts and fountains here." I continued to listen to him.
"We used to have international competitions, and we won many of the fountains here."
"Eh? Why fountains? Why not money?"
"Each fountain is special and has a different pattern and plaque on it. You might not believe this, but it was my group that won them haha."
"Where's that group of yours?" I asked.
"They went their seperate ways. Most of them have a partner and are dating."
"Why not get yourself a women eh?" I smirked.
"Aaron is still a single pringle and he's almost twenty. I'd rather date once and have it stay a long everlasting relationship.... Unlike you breaking up with Len and about to hook up again."
"Shut up. What girls do you look for?"
"Girls like you [Y/N]. I think my little sister is the cutest~♡ I'd date you if it weren't for family."
"That's disgusting you pedophile. We're siblings."
We finally arrived at school. I stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to Kriss. Before he left off, some seniors at our school rushed to the car and fangirled.
"OMG KRISS IT'S ME, PETUNIA!!"
"HOW'S YOUR CAREER?"
"OMG I'M STILL SINGLE!" Kriss rolled his eyes and honked the car, alarming all the girls around him so he could drive away.
He drove away, leaving all the girls standing there, in awe. I was about to walk away until they rushed to me.
"IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"
"WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP?" These girls tackled me with questions. I sweatdropped.
"U-uh, he's my older brother."
"Omg...! That... Sibling relationship? KYAAA THAT'S HOT! YOU ARE SO CUTE!"
"WHAT THE FUDGE IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!" I screamed, running for my life. We returned to the dorms and I bags in the old room I used to be in. There was someone's bags that I did not recognize, and it was definitely not Rin's.
Rin would never buy bags like this. Afterall, it was too old and plain for her liking. I heard humming from the bathroom, but I was creeped out. Not sure, I took my bags out of the dorm and went to the courtyard.
I saw Rin and Len, looking around frantically. I rushed towards them.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"[Y/N]... You need to stay away from your dorm... Somebody stole my key and got in apparently!" They sighed of relief and saw that I still had my belongings.
"*sigh* At least you didn't go yet-"
"Wrong. I did, but I didn't leave my stuff there-"
"AHHHHH!!!!" Rin screeched.
"WHAT?!"
"We didn't want to tell you but that somebody is Calamity! You are super lucky she didn't attack you!" Now I was absolutely frightened. Wasn't Calamity humming in the bathroom?
"HOLY CRAP I am so glad I didn't knock on the bathroom door...!" I cried.
The bell rang so we rushed into our new classes. I received my new class schedule and went with Rin, and Len.
"Where's Rinto?" I asked.
"Oh! Uhhhh...."
"Spit it out."
"Uhhhh... How should I put this...?" I punched Rin in the face and shook Len intensely. What happened to him?
"Tell me!!! The suspense is killing me!!!!"
"OMG I'M SO SORRY HE'S NOT IN OUR SCHOOL ANYMORE HE DROPPED OUT AND WENT TO ANOTHER SCHOOL IN AMERICA I'M SOOOO SORRY," Len cried. I stopped shaking him.
"W-what?" Tears were already spilling out of my eyes. It was like a waterfall running a marathon, "Please tell me you're joking." Len shook his head.
"Why?!"
"Rinto said it's because he wanted to become something this school can not provide."
"Since this is mainly Fine Arts school, he couldn't become a Computer Technician like he wanted to be. So he went to a school that focused on the Sciences."
"Is it because of me that caused him to leave?"
"No, no, no, no!!!" Rin shook her head. I nodded and the teacher entered the class.
"Ok, settle down now. I know you are all second-years, but you still have more years ahead of you. Let's begin class now."