Vampire blood XLI

CHAPTER XLI

ALEXANDER'S POV

I was feeling an intense pleasure when my mind slowly began to awaken. It was such an intense sensation, something that I never felt before during my entirely long existence. It was a new intense feeling, a thousand times stronger than drinking human blood.

Something warm and silky was touching my cold body, this unknown touch calling me, taunting me to want even more.

It was simply impossible for me to resist.

I wanted this more than I could ever imagine it possible.

I needed it just like a human needs air in order to survive.

Suddenly a strange sensation in my lower abdomen made me move instinctively in one strong movement which forced a low scream to escape from the creature who was touching me like that.

Almost instantly a stopped moving, because I didn't want to harm the heaven's creature whose actions were giving me such an intense pleasure. I tried to look towards her but I didn't seem able to really see her face as if a thick veil was completely covering my eyes.

I tried to see what I was doing, to understand my own actions, but it was extremely hard to concentrate when my body was assaulted by so many new and so strong emotions.

Something inside of me was trying to force me to fulfil my wish of ravaging the body which I wanted so badly, but there was another part of me which desperately wanted to protect the warm creature whose arms were tightly holding me.

I didn't want to harm her, because I felt as if I was going to lose myself forever without her by my side.

After a while, I leaned my head towards the source of the warmth, pressing my lips on the softness of the skin I was pressed against. Her perfume was simply addictive as I was kissing the burning velvet skin, feeling the blood pulsing under my too cold lips, sending waves of pleasure down my spine. I pushed away the hair which was staying in my way towards the already hot skin I was touching.

My body was trapped into this creature's embrace, feeling a silky touch on my abdomen and on my hips as my skin was touching hers.

Slowly, almost imperceptible, the creature's body moved towards mine, making it extremely hard for me to keep staying still.

A low moan escaped from my lips as I leaned towards the body against which I was pressed, slowly caressing the soft skin with my left hand.

I raised my head to look into the eyes of the creature which was holding me captive in that place, begging for more, but all my eyes could see was a blurry face gifted with the most unbelievable eyes I ever saw.

Their intense green colour was so tempting and beautiful as they sparkled, making me lose myself into their deepness. It felt as if I could lose myself in their abyssal beauty and never be able to come back to what I used to be.

'You're mine! ' I screamed in my mind towards the creature that was lying in my arms.

I didn't want to share this warmth with nobody else. I looked into the burning green eyes one more time before I quickly leaned towards the creature's lips, kissing them with the burning passion which was boiling inside my veins.

I knew that I had to know who this creature was, but I couldn't really concentrate over such an insignificant detail right in that moment because I felt the indescribable need to make her mine for an eternity.

Strong beats of a weak heart were pulsating through her lips when I strongly pressed my lips against hers.

Her trembling hands clenched in my hair, lightly pulling it from the roots, in an attempt of pulling me closer.