Bloody dreams 14 (edited)

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca

CHAPTER XIV

THE BITE

MICHAEL'S POV

She slowly came closer and closer to me, looking straight into my eyes. And what amazed me the most was the fact that she wasn't afraid of me, even if she knew the fact that I was a vampire.  

'She wasn't scared, even if Leo and Aaren attacked her?!?'

I couldn’t believe it.

“I don't want you to suffer anymore! You can have it” she whispered confusing me even more while I looked in her eyes desperately trying what she wanted to say.

'What is she saying? Did she just offered me her blood?'

'No…'

But, even if I wanted to do the right thing, the smell of her blood was making me go crazy. I couldn't stand it anymore so I caught her in my arms, desperately needing to taste that crimson fragrant essence of her blood.

I wanted her so badly…

Without being able to stop I began sniffing the blood from her wrist, where she cut herself. It was as if my body had a mind of its own as my lips licked the red warm liquid which trickled on her arm.

Before I even knew it I bit her wrist.

The perfume of her blood was nothing compared to its taste which was simply addictive, making me to completely ignore Paul’s screams.

“No, Michael, stop it! No!” Paul kept screaming.

But I couldn't stop anymore. I craved for her blood since she was just a child. I didn't want to stop now, when I received what I wanted the most: a piece of her. She didn't fight against me at all.

'Isn't she scared of me? Doesn't she want to run away?'

All of a sudden, I felt her free arm going around me.

'Did she do what I think she did? What the hell?!? Did she just embrace a vampire who is sucking her blood?'

Her action made me stop sucking the blood from her wrist. All I wanted now was to hold her tightly wrapped in my arms and never let her escape.

But the smell of her blood was too much to handle for a hungered vampire as me.

Without knowing, my instincts overtook my reason and I couldn't stop myself anymore.

I needed more! Much more! So, I began licking her neck.

Paul tried to stop me, but before he could get to us I used my power against him. He hit the ground, so hard, that he couldn't move for a while.

Alexia saw what happened and she screamed his name making me feel a strange feeling of possessiveness inside my soul.

I didn't like it at all.

I wanted her to think only about me and to still hold me in her warm arms.

And I must admit that I never felt so good in my entire life. I was used with the coldness and darkness of my world, the world which surrounded me since I was just a child. I was used with being alone in the most terrifying places. But the warmth of her body against mine didn't let me think. I could still feel the warmth of her blood in my mouth, going through my veins. I definitely didn't want her to think about Paul or any other guy.