Bloody dreams 17 (edited)

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca

CHAPTER XVII

THE MURDER

ALEXIA'S POV

It was so dark; I almost couldn't see two meters away. Where was I? As soon as I thought that, the lights turned on. I could see I was on a street in the city, but it wasn't a known area. I was never there.

Suddenly I saw a group of teenagers. There were four girls, all laughing and walking slowly on the street. They were talking about Ann, one of the girls. She was going to meet her boyfriend on that night.

The little girl had black long hair, which hang to her middle. Her light blue eyes and her small mouth with pale pink lips were making her look very childish.

As soon as I saw them, I tried to move towards them to find out where I was, but I couldn't. My feet didn't want to move. I tried to scream, but nothing came out of my mouth. I was hopeless. I couldn't move or speak at all. So, I just waited there. A car stopped next to the girls. There were two boys who got out of the car.

“Ok, Ann, we're leaving! Are you sure you are ok?” asked one of the girls heading towards the car.

“Yeah, sure, I have to meet Matt. So, don't worry about me” Ann said to her friends.

“Ok, see you tomorrow at school! You have to tell us everything tomorrow!” said one of the other girls while giggling.

“Ok, ok,” Ann said while laughing.

“I promise!”

The other three girls just nodded as they got inside the car and left with the two boys, leaving Ann alone.

She tried to move a little. I guess she was feeling cold. After all she was wearing only a silk dress and tonight was so cold.

Suddenly something moved in the shadows.

'Hello' Ann said.

'Is there anybody here?'

Nobody answered, but I could see that there was definitely someone in the shadows.

I tried to scream to the girl to run, but I couldn't speak. She heard another noise and turned around. Someone hit her so fast that I couldn't exactly see what happened. One second the girl was on the street and on the other second she hit the wall behind her with a cracking sound. She was bleeding, her pink dress becoming red all of a sudden. I struggled to move, but I couldn't. I had no other option than stay there and watch.

Ann was on the ground, heavy bleeding, but she didn't faint. She looked towards her attacker, with obvious fear on her face. She tried to scream, but the tall young man, was instantly by her side. He put a hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream anymore. She struggled to get free of his grasp, but she was just too badly wounded in order to fight against such a powerful creature. She didn't have a chance against him.

He picked her up and turned around so I could see his face. That was the moment when I recognized his black hair and dark black eyes which powerfully contrasted with his pale cold skin. He was the same man of my other nightmares.

My eyes widen in surprise and I tried to move again. I wanted to help the girl, but I couldn't move.

'Why is this happening?' I began crying and tried to scream to him to stop.

'Don't kill her!'

'Please…'

He looked towards me, smiling while he moved her long hair out of the way and bit her neck. Her eyes widen when she felt the pain. She obviously wanted to escape, to run away, but she couldn't move or scream. He was just too strong for her as he kept sucking her blood, until she didn't move anymore.