Vampire blood XXXV

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca

ID 8389919

ISBN: 978-1-4457-0390-9

Lulu publishing

CHAPTER XXXV

MICHAEL'S POV

I was alone in the hotel room. I knew I had to find her, but I couldn't find out their exact location. Paul decided to help me, even if he was sure that Alexia didn't really love me, at least not the way I would want her to. He, Aaren and Leo find out that their most possible location could be the UK, so we got here last night. We walked during the entire day on the streets trying to find something that could help us to finally locate her, but I couldn't feel or smell her at all.

As I stayed alone in the darkness of the room looking outside the window, my phone suddenly rang. It was an unknown caller id, but I decided to answer anyway.

"Hello!" I said with a tired voice.

"Hello! Michael? It's me, Henry!" he said, and I instantly remembered him. He was my father's friend and one of the most powerful pureblood vampires.

"Unless you want to talk with me about Alexia, I don't have anything to say to you!" I stated with anger in my voice.

"I have a lot of things to talk with you and of course it is about Alexia! But I can't tell you on the phone, so I want to meet you here. Could you come to our location?" he asked with a very serious voice.

"Why would you do this? Is Alexander and Alexia there?" I asked with suspicion.

"They were both kidnapped by Ahriman! I have a lot of things to tell you and I need your help in order to save them, so please come!" he pleaded and told me the address.

"Ok, I will come, but not alone!" I finally stated with confidence.

"Ok, see you soon!" he answered and hung up.

'Why the hell would a pureblood vampire want to save a human girl? She was kidnapped?!? And even Alexander?' That was really hard to believe, but I had to try because it was a chance to finally find her.

"Paul!" I said.

"Yeah!" he answered, entering inside my room together with Aaren and Leo.

"I'm afraid that I have some bad news!" I said through clenched teeth, thinking about the fact that all of this was Alexander's fault.

"What happened?" asked Aaren with a very worried voice.

"Henry called me! It seems that Alexia and Alexander were kidnapped by Ahriman. If he talked about that Ahriman, then we have a very serious problem. He is a demon who only dreams about blood and chaos. His unbelievable powers can't be handled by a vampire: not even by a pureblood vampire like Alexander. We have to go to Henry's location!"

"It could be a trap!" Paul quietly informed me.

"I know, but it doesn't make sense, because they know I don't have a chance against all of them in order to take her away, so I believe that he told me the truth. Alexia could be in danger and I have to do this!"

"We will go with you as well, then!" said Paul.

"Ok!" I said worried that something really bad could happen to her.

We walked to our car. I wanted to drive, but Paul decided to drive, because he was the calmest of all of us. Aaren seemed really worried and Leo was a mess. I guess he kind of liked her too, but he wouldn't admit it. Paul drove quickly, but not as quickly as I would have liked it.