Vampire blood XL - part 1

CHAPTER XL - part I

ALEXIA'S POV

"Alexander, let go of her, now!" Henry's voice ordered from behind me.

Hearing him, Alexander began to growl towards him, tightening his hold around my waist.

I didn't try to stop him, because I knew that at that moment he was lead only by his instincts. I awaken the beast within his body in order to save his precious life.

It was only one way to save him now when he was finally awaken and I definitely couldn't do this in front of other people. So, what was my other option, other than to tell them the truth and ask them to leave me alone with him?

Paul and Henry were suddenly grabbing Alexander, pulling him away from my body. He didn't want to let go of my neck, but Henry somehow managed to force him obey.

Paul was struggling to keep Alexander down, while Henry tried to help me, looking horrified towards the bleeding wounds on my neck and on my arm.

Alexander growled louder than ever, pushing Paul against the wall with an incredible force. Afterwards he fell to the ground, screaming in pain. I knew that my blood was going to harm him, but it was the only way to wake him up.

"I want you to leave me alone with him!" I ordered to Henry and Paul.

"What? You can't be serious!" Henry quickly stated looking into my eyes.

"He's going to kill you in his condition!" Paul stated as well, struggling to stand but miserably failing.

"He's definitely not going to kill me!" I confidently stated, letting my words to sink in.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Henry asked annoyed by my answer.

"Why did you cut yourself?" Henry asked me again with an angry voice, looking towards the knife I used to cut my skin.

"Because he wasn't going to wake up!" I answered.

"Paul and Oliver have many centuries of medical experience. Why do you always have to do what you want? Why don't you ever listen to what I'm telling you?" Henry asked with venom in his words, his eyes betraying an incredible pain when he was looking towards my wounds.

"I gave him my blood only to help me control him! Ahriman's soul is still inside of him and believe me a demon's soul is not an easy thing to handle by a vampire. You tried to wake him up with blood, but not the wounds were the real problem, but what was inside. There is only one way to force the soul to enter inside of me and in order to do that I ask you to leave me alone with him!" I said.

"What are you talking about? You want to force Ahriman's soul inside of you? Do you want to die so badly?" Henry asked confused.

"His soul can't harm me, because we are blood related! A part of him is already inside of me by the blood connection!" I confidently stated looking directly into Henry's eyes.

"What do you intend to do?" Henry asked with a fake calmness.

"I...I don't think you want to find out the details!" I finally admitted looking towards my feet.

"What do you mean?" he asked again a little anxious.

"Well, we...have to...become one!" I answered, feeling the blood rising into my cheeks.

I felt so ashamed for telling him all these things and I hated the fact that he couldn't simply leave and let us alone.

Before I could continue my thoughts, Henry suddenly grabbed my shoulders. He was really angry. A black aura was emanating from his body.