Vampire blood XL - part 2

CHAPTER XL - part II

ALEXIA'S POV

I felt exposed in front of the powerful vampire and that was a new strange sensation which made me feel a little scared in the same time.

Alexander looked at me, still kissing my skin and tightly holding my hips with both of his hands.

Before I could understand his intentions, he put one of his arms under my back, strongly pulling me towards his firm body, forcing my skin to press even more against his.

His cold fingers caressed my skin feeling as if straps of silk were slowly pulled all over my body's skin, making me tremble with passion.

It was a new intense feeling which made me want more, forcing me to forget my worries and head towards unknown.

Slowly, Alexander's head rested on my shoulder, kissing it with more force than before, easily heading towards my jaw. He kept kissing and licking my skin until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I want you!" I whispered in his ear while licking the soft skin on his neck, making him moan a little.

He growl in protest, trying to make me obey, but I really needed him in that moment and he surely knew how to drive me towards the edge. He continued to caress my skin for a while before positioning himself between my legs.

Slowly he began to enter inside of me, making me arch my back in pain. The sharp pain quickly located to my lower belly as well as my back. He didn't say one word as he continued to get deeper, while he kept kissing my neck and strongly holding my body pressed against the bed so I couldn't make any sudden movements. I was trapped between him and the silk sheets on the bed making it impossible for me to move away.

Feeling him inside of me hurt a lot, but the need was so intense that I could barely register my own actions. I pushed myself against him, firmly pressing my skin on his. My sudden action made him react almost instinctively pushing himself deeper in a strong movement which took my breath away as a sharp pain hit my body, forcing a low scream to escape from my lips.

Hearing me, Alexander stopped moving, his eyes quickly analyzing me with a strange mix of emotions like lust, desire, pain and sadness all together.

After a couple of minutes, my breath began to recover, the pain began to subside in intensity, his cold touch making me forget the pain I felt before as my body slowly became accustomed with his.

It was hard to believe the fact that he was careful not to harm me even in his situation, even if he was merely conscious of what was happening.

Moving in slow motion, Alexander began to kiss my neck again, pushing my hair out of the way so he could have more access to my already burning skin.

The firm muscles of his abdomen were strongly pressed against my belly, while his cold touch seemed to cool me a little, even if the desire was more intense than ever now when he was already touching me.

Before I could even register my own actions, my body moved towards his as if an incredibly powerful force pulled me to him. A low moan escaped his lips as he leaned towards my body, slowly caressing the skin of my leg with his left hand.

He raised his head in order to look into my eyes. The darkness of his eyes seemed so deep that I could get lost into their abyss without the slightest chance of ever coming back.

He looked into my eyes, quickly kissing me with passion. My hands clenched into his hair, in a desperate attempt of pulling him closer to me, even if such an action was humanly impossible.

Carefully, Alexander began to move inside and out, leaving me a blissful sensation of wanting more. My muscles tightened under his touch, making him to react. His movements changed in accord with my own going deeper and faster.

Before I knew it a warm liquid began to roll on my legs, remembering me the fact that this was the first time I was doing something like this.

Alexander growled a little at the smell of blood, his eyes becoming even darker than before.

He licked my already too sensitive skin and in an almost instantaneous movement he bit my neck drinking my blood in big gulps, while he was moving faster, making me feel a pleasure that I never felt before.

My body was assaulted by the intense pleasure which I was feeling due to the intimate touching and due to his bite.

I felt weaker than before and after a while my body couldn't take it anymore. I screamed when he finally hit my spot, making me tremble as a strong light entered inside of me. I finally knew that Ahriman soul has entered into my body, leaving my love unharmed.

This didn't stop him though as he continued to move even while I slowly fell into the darkness still feeling his cold and unforgettable touch.