Chapter 36

Get a hold of yourself cause THIS IS IT! LOL :D

CHAPTER 36:

It's tomorrow.

I thought. For the hundredth time it showered my head again.

"Screw this" I groaned in frustration and kicked the table where my feet are placed.

"Woah! What was that?" Dylan walked into me just in time and saw what I did

"Nothing." I shook my head and stared at the floor "Where's Cole?" I asked not having interest, I just wanna make conversation.

"I heard he'swith  Adam and Chan. I don't know" he shrugged and sat in front me.

"So tell me about it"

I looked up and saw him looking at me with a meaningful smile.

"Tell you what?"

"Your plan. Tomorrow is the race, win or lose you're still ending your pretend relationship so you might as well make this last day memorable"

I leaned back on my seat and heave a very deep sigh. Fuck this stupid bet! If I win Stephen will quit chasing Amber which means I should also stop acting as her boyfriend. On the other hand, if I lose then I'll be the one to do the consequence. Stephen wants me to—like what I said, 'break up' with Amber so he can persuade her to give him a chance. So you see, there's no point in trying because there's no bright side on this whole damn thing anyway. I admit I am selfish, I agreed to this whole set up cause I wanted to backfire Stephen's plan at the same time end this relationship. But as the time goes by I'm starting to realize something. Have you ever heard of the word 'change?'

"I know you don't get along with Amber that well but I think it'll be just right to make amends with her even just this time" my thoughts were interrupted when Dylan started talking again "Knowing the two of you I know after this you wouldn't even exchange hi hellos, thing's will be back to normal, acting as if nothing happened so I suggest you to do something before it's too late, before you regret it"

I scoffed "Why would I regret it? Tsk. And why should I do something?"

Cut the crap Zach you're saying bullshit.

"I should be the one asking you that, why should you do something?" he challenged as if wanting me to say something.

"You know what" I composed myself and stood "I should get going I still have—I have to go somewhere with my sister. Bye"

"Dude" he called me again when I stood by the door. "What are you keeping from yourself? If you can answer that then you'll also know the answer to why you must do something. Think about it. I know you know the answer sobrang gago ka lang talaga para bitawan ang pride mo"

After I left the twins apartment I decided to go home and concluded that I just need some sleep.

I laid on my bed and started closing my eyes when I shot it open again. What are you keeping from yourself?

And that question is like tattooed in my mind. Damn you Dylan why ask me in the first place? I have enough shits in mind and there he was asking me stupid random questions!