Chapter 01

PLAYING PRETEND

[LoveBugRepublic 2]

© RT

No prologues, No introductions,

Just one simple little question.

Will you ask an Arrogant Bastard yet Hot and Handsome Devil to be your pretend boyfriend?

"No choice. I have to make my ex stop chasing me" 

And the moment he stepped into my life, those three little words i hate crumpled and disappeared like a delicate piece of paper thrown in a fire. 

"I love you"

                                    ----STORY TRAILER ON THE SIDE--->

CHAPTER 1:

"Where were you young lady?" I stopped on my track upon hearing that voice. All the lights turned on and I saw my father looking at me like some kinda beast.

Just Great. Another disaster.

"Ha-Hi dad" I gave him my very sweet smile "Good Evening dad"

"Evening huh? Try to look at your watch and know that it's past twelve" he said arrogantly

"The sun isn't up though" I mumbled as I look down.

"Where were you?"

"Out"

"With?"

"No one. Seryoso dad naglakad lakad lang ako"

He knitted his brows as he stare at me

"Don't make me repeat again. With who?"

I bit my lip "With Kirby" Saying that statement is heartbreaking. Now he got another reason to hate my car. "Pero seryoso dad I was just strolling around for some fresh air. Nothing else"

"Let me see your purse"

"WHAT? NO! Talaga dad—" too late to explain. He grabbed my bag and look at my purse 

"With these big amount of money while JUST strolling around?" he said sarcastically.

"Yes?" he shot me another horrifying look. "I-I mean hin-hindi po dad"

"Then where did you get this?" I shut my mouth. I can't say I rob a convenience store or something cause it'll just get worse. Just leave it there. I'm caught red handed.

"I can't understand you. Risking your life for this amount of money?"

"Look dad this isn't about the money okay? You know me very well and I'm just trying to—"

"Shut it. You think I want to hear ANOTHER and THE SAME explanations?"

"Pero dad--"

"Go to your room and we'll talk about again in the morning"

"I thought it's already morning"

"What?"

"Ah nothing. Pakitapon na lang po ng ininom niyong kape para s'kin"

"Anne!"

"Night dad." I ran to my room and lock my door.  

After that life and death conversation with my father I change into pajamas.