Chapter 29

CHAPTER 29:

I blinked twice, thrice.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked surprise.

He chuckled and replied "Why?"

"Cause you don't have sense of humor at all" I rolled my eyes and dropped the things I just picked up

"Ikaw naghulog kaya ayan pulutin mo" then I walked passed him hitting our shoulders.

Like, what the hell was that?

I left him there standing and went to other displays. He then started picking up the items and put it back the basket when suddenly three girls approached him.

"Tulungan ka na namin" one girl said smiling flirty at him then after that the other girl said, "Pwede magpa picture? You're so cute kasi"

Zach gave them a poker face and looked around the convenience store. When I realized he was looking for me I wave my hand and when he spotted me he signaled me to come over.

I sighed and grabbed 'something' from the shelf before walking to him.

"I found it" I said and handed him the Gerber I was holding.

He looked at the item on his hand then gave me a confusing look.

"What's . . . this?"  he asked

"Remember, yung pagkain ng baby natin"

He nodded and smiled "Ah oo yung pagkain ng baby natin"

Then I faced the girls on the side and innocently smiled "May kelangan kayo?"

"Ha? Wa-wala ano pareho kayong maganda at gwapo kaya bagay kayo" she nervously said

"Tara dali may nakalimutan pa pala akong kunin dun"

"Girls tara na" then the third girl pulled them away from us.

"So may anak na pala tayo?" he mocked

"Haha funny" I sarcastically said and walk to the cashier

"Just pay for it para maka-uwi na tayo"

"Ang tindi mo palang girlfriend baka next time condom na ibigay mo sa'kin"

"Gago" then I hit him hard in the stomach using my elbow.

"Aww" he groaned and bended a little while holding his stomach.

"Aweee my babe is so cute" I fakely smiled while pinching his both cheek "Sige magbayad ka na" then I rolled my eyes and slap his cheek slightly and walk out first.

Walking back to the penthouse, both us are in silence and has our own business. He is on his own world with his iPod and earphones while I'm texting Alfonso for the upcoming events on the school.

After a five minute walk we arrived at the penthouse and both of us went straight to the kitchen.

I prepared the toast and the water for the noodles while Zach is munching a cupcake on the side.

"Let's watch a movie" he said and stood beside me

"No"

"Why not?"

" 'Cause I don't waste my time on stupid things like that"

"Watching movie is not stupid"

"Still it's a no. After this, we'll eat then you go home"