Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23:

"MISS ANNE!" I stopped from walking and looked behind me, I saw Alfonso catching his breath.

"What?" I asked in my usual tone

"Nag-naglalaro naman yung dalawa ng volley sa hallway sa second floor"

"WHAT?!" I walked on heavy feet towards the elevator.

WHY CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND NOT TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL IN THE HALLWAY?

The moment the elevator opened I heard noises from one of the corner. I followed the voices and it brought me to them. The hallway is wide enough for them to run and catch the ball so they we're obviously playing like they are having a competition.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO PLAY HERE AGAIN?!" I shouted angrily as I walked behind on one of the guy.

He froze when he saw me. The next thing i knew something hit my face because he wasn't able to catch the ball when the other guy threw it to him. 

"MISS!" I heard Alfonso shouted then came rushing into me.

"Miss okay ka lang?"

I touched the part of my face where the ball hit me, I wasn't able to say something when my eyes started to get blurry then I felt my whole world is spinning before everything went black.

"Miss? Miss!" I groaned in pain when I felt someone shaking my body. "Miss Anne" then I opened my eyes and saw Alfonso. I stared at him for a while trying to recall what happened then a headache hit me again, that's when I realized that I fainted after getting hit by the ball.

"Miss sorry po kung nagising ko kayo yung boyfriend niyo po kasi" Alfonso started talking again.

"Zach?" I looked up and asked "What about him?"

"Nagkakagulo po kasi ngayon sa section 11B dahil sinugod niya po yung nakatama sa inyo ng bola"

My eyes widen.

I quickly stood up from the bed and ran my heart out to section 11B. A little commotion's going on in the room when I arrived. Students from other section are peeking from the windows and door. I stood by the door and noticed the room quite messy, then I saw the two guys standing against the wall while Zach is sitting on table facing them. Thanks God I didn't see any bruises and black marks on their faces, signs that there were no violence happened.

"What is going on here?" when Zach turned to my side his face is full of anger. He stared at me for a while then looked away.

"What are you doing?" I walked towards them and stood between Zach and the two students.

"We're just having a little lecture" his said arrogantly.

"You don't need to do this" I held him in the wrist and faced Alfonso "Send them to the disciplinary office" I told him before dragging Zach.

We were walking towards the parking lot when he pulled his hand.

"Guidance? That's all?" he said, not contented of my decision

"Why, what do you want to do, beat them to death?" I hastily said

"Look what they did to you!"