Chapter 37

NP: settle for less by BYE

I'm starting to have Before You Exit hormones now. HAHA :D 

You really must play the song the lyrics is very lovely :)

CHAPTER 37:

"Ano bang ginagawa mo bitawan mo nga ako!"

He continued dragging me as we got into the parking lot and he pushed me inside his car.

"Drive" he ordered his driver and ignored me.

"Saan mo'ko dadalhin?! Stop the car!"

He didn't say anything and just gave a straight face.

"Zach what are you—"

"I finally know what dare to give you" he said before looking into me

"W-what?"

"I dare you to be yourself" he commanded but in a calm tone "I want you to forget that Stephen ever hurt you, that you were betrayed by your best friend and let go of being perfect. Kahit ngayon lang, please be the real you" As I look into him I can see the sincerity of his eyes, like he almost want to beg or force me to do what he wants.

I looked away looking down on my lap as I think of what he said.

Why is he suddenly asking me this? 

I can feel my heart beats fast as I think of it again and again. Then finally I decided "Okay"

I looked up to him and he blinked in surprise. This is the last.

"But since you drag me here wearing this you have to by me a dress. Okay?"

He smiled and nodded "Kuya sa mall tayo"

 We arrived at the mall after fifteen minutes and head straight to the department store.

When I finally decided what to wear I went into the fitting room and wore the dress. I braided my hair then wore a pair of sneakers and after taking a last look in the mirror I went out.

"How do I look?" Zach looks at me from head to toe then smiled.

"Sneakers and dress, really?"

"You want the real me then this a real me" I rolled my eyes and face the saleslady "Siya ang magbabayad at kunin mo na lang yung tag hindi ko na huhubarin"

After Zach paid for the dress we both decided to go to the bay and have a walk. People are walking everywhere and passed by us but it's feels like there's only the two of us. No one's talking, we're both looking at our feet and it feels sooo awkward.

"So—" I said just in time he also spoke "Ikaw na" I told him

"No, ikaw na"

"You know what never mind e libre mo na lang ako hindi pa ako nag l-lunch"

"Bakit ba ang hilig mo sa libre?"

"Hindi ako mahilig sa libre wala lang akong nadalang pera dahil sa ginawa mo. Tsaka ikaw ang nagdala sa'kin dito para e date—"