Chapter 06

CHAPTER 6:

Heaven has to be kidding me.

Seriously, Stephen is going with the same school as mine?

Screw that idea.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Xiang" I fake a smile.

I'm professional in that.

"And this is Anne, she's the student council's president"

"I heard" he said

"Since you're the school's president sinadya ko talagang ikaw ang lapitan para e orient siya sa mga do's and dont's ng school, kung may spare time pa pwede mo rin siyang e tour" the counselor said "Will that be okay Anne?"

"Sure maam. Not a problem"

"Then I'll be leaving. Mr. Xiang, siya bahala sayo"

After the counselor left I went back to the office and Stephen followed me.

"Here" I handed him a file "All you need is in there, just read it and you can leave"

"Aren't you going to ask why I transferred?"

"Why should i? I bet it's not a part of my business. And whatever your reasons are, I don't actually care" I halted back to my seat

"It's because of you Amber"

"I wasn't asking" I continued scrolling on my laptop "And who is Amber?"

"I mean it when I said I'll do anything just to get back to you"

"Okay" I answered in an uninterested tone

"You can read that on the couch, and just tell me if you're done" I said without looking and just continued my work ignoring him.

The next day, I opened my locker and same things scattered on the floor. Letters!

I sighed.

"ALFONSO!" he came running towards me

"Bakit president?" I pointed the letter, without a word he gathered them all and put it on the trash.

"How rude" someone said. When I turned back I saw that Ren guy leaning on his locker a few meters from mine.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Are you talking to me?" he questioned back

"How did I become rude?" I raise my brow

"Did I say it was you?"

Oh please. I'm not so stupid for this kind of act

"If it's about trashing the letters then it's none of your business, and plus, you don't know how annoying it is when first thing in the morning you'll be greeted with such things" I defended

"Seriously, I wasn't talking to you. Look—" he pointed the wall. When I took a glance I saw a small vandal

"Saying 'fck off' is rude right?" he gave me his bitch face "And I know how you feel" he opened his locker revealing bunch of letters that fell on the floor.

He smirked "You're not the only one who's popular here" he said and closed his locker before leaving.

I bit my lip because of too much anger.