Chapter 07

CHAPTER 7:

When the bell rang I hurriedly went out of the office and walk to my first class with Alfonso following me. When I step in the classroom I was shocked to see three pieces of roses on my table. I'm actually used in getting flowers everyday but not when I found it in my classroom desk, it's usually in my locker or table in the council.

I picked it up and read the card.

Maybe we could still fix us.

Give me another chance.

I'll make it all up to you.

                                -Stephen

Ang kapal din ng mukha ng lalaking yun noh?

"Miss ano po bibilihin ko para sa lunch niyo mamaya?" I gritted my teeth as I stared at Alfonso.

"Mi—miss okay ka lang?"

"DIBA SABI KO WAG NA WAG KANG MAG PAPALAGAY NG KAHIT ANO DITO SA TABLE KO? "

"O—po ba—bakit po?"

"Then what is this?" I slam the roses on the table "Sinong naglagay  nito rito?"

"President—"

"If this will happen again you'll be the one to pay"

"Ye—yes po"

"Trash that" I ignore the stares and take my seat.

I walk to the parking lot when class ended. Now, where's Kirby?

That's when I noticed that half of the student's population is here and are up to something.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" I was standing few meters away from their backs when I shouted.

They all turned to my side and give way.

My eyes widen of what I saw.

I'm sorry. Give me another chance.

That's what written on the big poster left on MY car.

"Gosh I can't believe may boyfriend pala si President"

"I thought wala siyang kinakausap dito sa school maliban sa teachers and secretary niya"

"Alam mo kung sino yung guy?"

"Maybe the same with the one who left her roses sa classroom namin"

I heard whispers which made my blood boil.

"ALFONSO!"

"PRESIDENT ANDITO AKO SANDALI LANG. Guys padaan, excuse me padaan, excuse me excuse me" he came running from the crowd "President hindi ko po yan alam—"

"Alisin mo yan sa kotse ko!"

"O—opo"

"AND ALL OF YOU" I face the students. "GO HOME. NOW!"

I walk out and look for Stephen.

"Amber"