Chapter 44

CHAPTER 44:

Dressing up in a white crop top, high waist short and sandals, I was ready to go. Just a moment earlier, Stephen texted me that he's already downstairs, waiting.

The moment I opened my bedroom door Kai's already there standing like he's about to knock.

I looked at him curiously "What?"

"I seriously cannot believe you're doing this again"

"We're starting again as friends, Kai"

"Kahit pa! It's obvious that the ass still likes you"

"Whatever, Kai" I rolled my eyes and started walking "And plus I made it clear to him that it's a chance of friendship, not to rekindle or something"

"Fine. But if something happens again give me the honor to kill him"

"I promise" I winked

"Bilisan mo na they're already waiting for you"

Huh? "They?"

"Including Tina and your ex pretend boyfie. Sama daw sila mag mall eh"

No. Effin. Way!

Turned out na sumama nga sila sa amin sa mall and what pissed me the most is sasakyan ni Zach ang gamit. And since he has a driver Stephen is seated at the passenger seat and three of us at the back. Tina's in the middle and Zach's at her left.

If only I could smack Tina in the face I would gladly do so. She's been talking things that even aliens couldn't understand. Napaka out of this world! Ugh!

"Right Anne?" she turned to me and I raised my brow "I was saying, you were so in love with Steph that it actually changed you when you two broke up"

Her statement got me speechless. She wouldn't really stop, would she?

It took me a while to reply "You're seriously making this our topic now?"

She smiled innocently "Oh well, wala na akong maisip"

"Then why don't we talk about how Zach dumped you because you're so full of yourself?" I smirked when she turned pale

There was moment of silence before Stephen spoke "We're here guys"

I immediately open the car and exhaled big time.

"You okay?" Stephen whispered

I smiled sarcastically "Never been better"

Our first stop at the mall is the supermarket. May bibilhin daw kasi si Tina na mga supplies para sa party niya kaya sumunod na lang kami.

Zach was the one pushing the cart, Tina's beside him picking up the things she's buying while me and Stephen's at the back following them.

Hindi ko na sila pinansin at nag focus na lang ako sa pinan-uusapan namin ni Stephen. Sometimes he would crack a joke or make fun of some random people that he finds weird. It even made me laugh so hard when he pointed a whip cream and reminded me of something in grade school. I didn't realize that I was already crying my heart out and people started looking at me. I tried shutting up but only ended up giggling.

Looking ahead of us, Zach's already shooting us daggers, like laughing so hard is a crime and I should stop before he beat the hell out of Stephen.

After almost an hour at the supermarket we ended up eating at a pizza house since this is the main reason why me and Stephen wants to go to mall. This used to be our friendship food and some things just doesn't change.

We were seated on a square table and Tina's in front me while the two guys are on my side. When the food was served Zach and Stephen immediately grab a slice and I was shocked when they put it on my plate at the same time.

They stared at each for a moment before I broke into words "T-thank you, but It's okay. Ako na" I smiled meekly and grabbed myself a piece

Tina became silent all of a sudden. Maybe she was offended of Zach's action , or she just realized that it's time for her to shut up.

Silently munching our food, Zach tried to converse by asking me "How's Poncie?"

Finding his question absurd, I knitted my brows before answering "Fine, maybe"

He replied shortly "Good" then looked back at me "How 'bout your ankle?" he asked again

Natapilok kasi ako kanina sa jogging at saka ko lang napansin na sumakit matapos kaming maglakad ng matagal sa supermarket.

"Okay na"

"You should still see a doctor though"

"It's not serious" Tina suddenly answered "Right Anne? Kaya mo naman diba?"

Gusto ko siyang irapan pero mas pinili kong tumahimik na lang so tumango lang ako.

"Bagay talaga kayong dalawa. You should really get back together" she giggled eyeing Stephen and I. I bit my lip and curled my hand into fist suppressing my anger.

Ignoring her, I continued eating when Zach said. "I don't find the benefit of getting back with a cheater"

My jaw dropped. I turned to Stephen, his face hardened and saw him clenching his fist under the table.

"Zach" Tina warned. Nagulat siya sa sinabi nito at natauhan.

He shrugged "What?" his took a sip of his cola before saying "It's true anyway"

"Stop it" Ako na ang nagsalita

"Now you're defending him when just a week ago, you loathed him" he remarked

Tina held his wrist "Zach, tama na"

Binawi niya ang kamay niya at padabog na pinatong sa mesa "No"

"Please, people are looking" Tina tried holding him again but he avoided her touch.

"Tell me, Amber. Are you still in love with him?" Zach bitterly asked

I answered "It doesn't matter"

"Bullshit" he hissed under his breath "You know it fucking matters to me" he said with a gritted teeth

"Why, are you in love with her?" we all turned to Stephen when he suddenly spoke. He was challenging Zach, it's obvious. He even smirked at Zach when his brows met. "Tell me, are you?" he challenged again which provoked Zach to answer

"Why, will you fuckin back off if I say 'Yes'?" 

----------------

Tina on the media.

Votes & Comments are loved :*