Chapter 03

CHAPTER 3:

It was break time when I tried to use my supervising skills. I do this once a week when I have spare time, to roam around campus checking if everything that the students do is based on the rules and regulations.

First, I walked through the hallways of the building where I found only few students. Second, into the school's ground where I was so contented seeing the grass green and well growing. And lastly, I went to the cafeteria where half of the school's population is there.

The moment I step in everybody lowered their voice. The ones who are sitting on the table are now on the chair properly. They perfectly know how much I hate those people who are doing opposite to what I like. This is a highly rated school so the students' values and etiquette should also be high.

Walk here, walk there that's what exactly I'm doing, checking every corner of the place and every students clothes.

"You" I stop in front of a girl and raise my brow. All eyes are on us now.

"Me—me?" she nervously pointed herself.

"Who else do you think I am facing right now?"

She swallowed "Ba—bakit Miss President?"

"Take that off" I told her with crossed arms

"Ha—Ha?"

"Sabi ko hubarin mo"

"A—ang alin?"

"This" I bended a little and harshly pulled the anklet she's wearing.

"Oh My Gosh" I heard her gasp

"Don't you know wearing this isn't allowed here?"

"I'm sorry President. Sorry talaga" she bowed

"This looks expensive"

"Re—regalo kasi yan sa'kin ni daddy"

"So this is important to you?" she nodded

"Alfonso!" I called him beside me

"Yes—"

"Put this girls name on the community service list.  Five hours for four consecutive Saturdays before she's done"

I gave Alfonso the anklet and started walking away when ANOTHER NOT-SO-PLEASING-THING caught by my eyes. I stopped from my track and walk towards them.

"I assume today is not Wednesday" the four guys looked at me, they're actually five but the fifth guy didn't even budge to look. I gritted my teeth.

Jerk!

"Yes it's not. Something's wrong?" the guy in light brown hair said. He seems so innocent but the hell I care? Rules are rules.

"Weren't you informed about the school's rules and regulations??

"We were but—"   one of the twin said. I presume the guy beside him is his twin because they look alike.

"Then let's get straight to the point—Why the five of you not in uniform?" they exchange glances

"I precise you're old enough to be responsible in making your selves presentable"

"Presentable?" the fifth guy spoke "Aren't we presentable enough?" finally he looked at me.

"You're calling yourself presentable?" I laughed sarcastically

"Look here mister, maybe majority of the students here do appreciate your looks but I don't. Let me just remind you that coats and ties should be wear during school days only except on Wednesdays. Got that?"

"We're transferees" he lamely said while taking a look at his phone.

This guy is getting into my soul.

How dare he act like that? Doesn't he know who am i?

"That's beyond my concern and that is your responsibility. How come the other transferees have their uniforms and you don't?"

"I don't know either so stop nagging like a retarded wife" and the crowd went 'ow'

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?"

He dared to embarrass me? Of all this people watching?

THIS GUY IS RUINING MY IMAGE!

"Stop nagging like a retarded wife" he repeated with the same expression.

And he dare to repeat it.

"You bas—" I stop myself.

No cursing right now. You can't ruin your image just because of this stupid jerk in front of you.

He's not worth your position.

"Fine. Just say sorry, I'll give you punishment and we're done"

"And why would you give me punishment?"

"You committed something against the rules"

"Haven't you heard of the word 'consideration'?"

I curled my fist "Then just say sorry"

"Not my style of apologizing"

What the fcking hell?

Really, I barely curse but if I do, it means too much.

This guy just cut the last string of my patience and I can't take it anymore.

"You jerkhole" I turned my voice low so they won't hear me cursing.

"Who do you think you are?" I made him stand by grabbing his shirts collar.

Jerkhole = jerk & asshole

He stared at me for a while then pulled out something in his pocket.

He handed me his I.D.

"Zachary Austin S. Ren" I mumbled his name.

Oh wait.

"Are you somehow related to this school's owner and president?" I asked

"They just happened to be my father and grandfather. Nothing really special"

 ---------------

Ho was it? ^^

Comments are loved <3