Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17:

When the bell ring I hurriedly walk towards the door before anybody blocks my way again. I was already out of the room when the teacher finished talking.

"Cole is with her new girl again" Dylan said as we walk out of the building.

"Tell me something new" I replied pressing the pass code of my phone.

First thing appeared is a message from my grandfather.

From: President

In my office after your class.

"Maybe you should go first" I told Dylan

"Why?"

"My grandfather wants to talk to me" I said taking steps backward then run "I'll see you tomorrow!"

When I enter the president's office my grandfather greets me with a hug. When I took a seat on the couch that was the only time I notice that the counselor was also there.

So the purpose why am I here is to answer their questions like 'How was school' 'Do you get along with students' 'Do you like the campus' 'Tell me if you need something' . Now I kinda regret being here.

After thirty minutes of talking's I bid my goodbye and exited the room. The counselor stayed since they have more to discuss what so ever.

I was walking back to the parking lot when I noticed that there are no more students in hallway. I stop from walking and glance at my watch. No wonder, it's almost six.

When I made a turn on the staircase I passed by a room with its door open. I took a glance at the top of the door and saw the 'STUDENTS COUNCIL OFFICE' sign. I ignored it and keep walking and then it hit me.

"Wait" I muttered and walk back slowly opening the room a little wider.  There, I found a girl sitting on the couch with papers and folders on her lap.

"Amber" I took a step closer and got a clearer view. I almost laugh when I noticed she's asleep.

I sat beside her and found myself smiling while looking at her. I stared at her for a while before brushing some strands of hair away from her face.

 I'm seriously going to regret this later.

I took a deep sigh before collecting the papers on her lap and carry her out of the office.

I OPENED MY EYES and sat on my bed taking a lazy yawn. I walk towards the bathroom when I walk passed the mirror. I stopped there for a second then kept walking again. Holding at the door knob, a realization came into me.

My eyes widen as I hurriedly ran back to the mirror.

WHY AM I STILL ON MY UNIFORM?

I closed my eyes and think.

I was at school reading some documents. I was sleepy so I took a nap. And then—and then WHAT?! Who brought me here? How does that person know I live here? Oh no.