Chapter 46

Chapter 46:

Tina wanted to have a pool party so she decided to just stay at home for the celebration since meron naman kaming pool.

There was only a simple set up by area, like bayous, lights, a DJ which Kaizer hired and foods and drinks on the side.

By  5PM people are starting to arrive and mostly of them are Tina's friends or our cousins. Zach's friends are also invited including Chan and Adam kahit di naman sila magkakilala ni Tina. I also invited Poncie since i know wala naman akong ibang makaka-usap except for Stephen.  

After dinner it was time for the actual party. Booze were served, courtesy to my asshole of a brother, Kai.

Siya din nagpasimuno ng mga larong hindi ko maintindihan kung matutuwa ba ako o hindi.

But Poncie on the other hand is enjoying the event at halata yun sa pakikipagsalamuha niya sa mga bisita.

I was at the corner looking at them from afar when Stephen sat beside and handed me a juice.

"Okay ka lang?" he asked

"Yep" i took a sip from the glass and looked at my brothers again who seemed to be really enjoying too.

"Don't you wanna join them?"

I chuckled "You really think it's my thing?" i shook my head

"I sort of thought you've changed" he laughed

Kai took a glance at me and when he noticed Stephen beside me he motioned he to come over, which i only shook my head.

His brows furrowed and walked from the crowd and burrowed the Dj's microphone.

He called "Yo, sister!" I mentally slapped my forehead. This alien!

Pinandilatan ko siya ng mata at saka tumalikod para tigilan niya ako pero tumawa lang siya "Come on baby girl. Join us!"

Hindi pa siya nakuntento at inutusan pa niya yung kambal na kunin at pilitin akong palapitin sa table nila.

The twin happily obliged with him. I was helpless when Stephen started pushing me too so I gave up and walked to them against my will.

"Bwesit ka talaga noh?" I whispered to Kai as I stood beside him.

"You're making moments with the asshole and I just need to ruin it" he smirked

I gritted my teeth "Mas asshole ka"

"Come on. Don't be such a killjoy" he encircled his hand on my shoulder and pressed me to him closer.

Then he murmured "And that Ren guy was looking at you two. You wouldn't want him to make a scene, yeah?"

Napatingin ako kay dahil sa sinabi niya and to my surprise, nakatingin siya sa'min, sa'kin. Actually, i've notice him looking at me ever since he arrived I just decided to shrug it off.

"Now be a good girl and obey big brother"

"You only have a big dick, Kai. But you're bird brain" Tinulak ko siya sa inis "Ang baho mo na!"

Tumawa lang siya at binalik ang atensyon sa mga tao.

They started playing King's cup and asked me to join them. Since i didn't know the rules Kai explained it to me before starting.