Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27:

After leaving the school we drove into the penthouse so that Amber can change. I patiently waited for her at the living room while watching tv.

Then I heard the bedroom click.

"Are you done?" I glanced at her and there she is, looking the total opposite of her school image.

The cold and mean president now looks like a charming lady with a warm personality.

"Do i look okay?" she asked

Okay? Damn. You look like a freakin goddess.

But i only managed to say "Presentable enough" and turned off the tv. "Let's go"

We arrived at the party by seven thirty and we met the guys on the lobby of the hotel.

"Noona!" Chan walked towards us in his suit and hugs Amber

"I'm glad you came" he grinned like a baby.

"Zach forced me" she said bluntly

"Looking pretty Pres" Cole complimented

"President" she corrected with a roll eyes.

Typical Amber.

I sighed and faced Dylan.

"Let's go" I told him then looked at Amber again "Stay here, we'll go change" I left her with Chan, Adam and Cole as Dylan and I walked towards the suite.

"So you're serious when you said you want her to come" Dylan said while facing the mirror and fixing his hair.

"Of course, Stephen will be here so she has to" then I shrugged and wore my coat.

We left the suite and stepped in the elevator to go to the lobby. The moment the elevator opened I saw Stephen's damn face and to add insult to the injury, he's talking with Amber.

"Ow, the asshole is flirting with the  pretty, mean, and too perfect girl" Dylan spoke with a little chuckle.

"I can see that" I replied coolly

"So what will the bastard do?" he grineds and looked at me

"He's gonna walk into them and make that asshole know that he's messing with other man's girl" I said in a hard tone and walked into them.

"Hey Babe" I stood beside Amber and snake my arm around her waist.

She looked at me then smiled "Hi"

"Sorry for taking long, where's Chan?" I pulled her closer then I noticed Stephen curl his fist.

"I don't know someone called him"

"By the way, would you like me to introduce to him again?" I look at Stephen and smirked.

I heard Amber sighed then she smiled.