Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35:

I was in the world of guessing who is that JREN guy when I didn't notice someone stood behind me and suddenly said.

"Who are you?" I almost jump in surprise hearing that cold tone.

 I looked behind me and saw this little blond guy holding a ball. He's like 9 or 10 years old, he's white, and he has the same eyes with Zach and Aleighna. In short, he's handsome.

"Nagtatanong ako, sino ka?"

 I blinked in surprise hearing him ask again. Wow, why is he so colder?

 "I'm Amber. I mean Anne" He didn't say anything and just shrugged then turned back. "Hey teka saan ka pupunta?" I asked and walked after him. He faced me again and raised the ball he's holding then started walking again. "Wait do you have a phone?!"

"Why?" he asked without looking back

"Can I borrow it for a second? May tatawagan lang ako"

 "No"

"O kaya text na lang"

"Sige" he faced me as we arrived at a basketball court behind their house. "But you have to play with me first" then he passed me the ball which made took a step back.

"Oops. Sorry" he smiled.

 JESUS! This guy is damn gorgeous.

"Shall we start?" He asked.

"Fine" I raised my brow and threw my sling bag on the side.

One of the best thing about being Anne Wu is that I have a brother named Kris Wu and he's really good in basketball. He kind of taught me how to play this sport and we used to play together with Lay and Kai.

 "The first to score five wins" he said

I nodded as I do my hair into ponytail then we started the game. The first to shoot the ball is him which he did effortlessly. He already scored 4 and I got 1.

Wow. I thought Kris is the only person who is hard to beat.

"Last shot ko na lang at talo ka na" he grinned

This boy. Ugh!

 I rolled my eyes at him and wiped my sweat using the back of my palm.

"Why did I even agree to this?" I groaned

"Fine I'll do you a favor. Come here" he dragged me in the center and handed me the ball "One shot. If you can make this one I'll let you borrow my phone. Deal?"

"Deal" I said then he walked a few meters away from me.

I can do this. Just shoot the damn ball Anne and you'll get to borrow his phone.

Then i start dribbling the ball.

Dribble. Dribble. Dribble.

Then I looked up to the ring and threw it with all my strength. I gaze at the ball as it starts nearing the ring as I silently prayed for it to score.

 SHOOOOO— But my eyes widen when the ball hit the edge of ring and it bounce back to me. It happened really fast that I wasn't able to do anything but half open my eyes and waited for the ball to hit me.  But guess what? IT DIDN'T!