Chapter 33

CHAPTER 33:

Next morning I got up earlier than my wake up time since I have to get ready for the fun run. I showered and clean up my self before dressing in casual then I made my way towards Zach's room to wake him up.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer but he didn't. I knocked again putting a little strength but still no one answered. Seconds later I heard footsteps behind me and when I look backed I saw her auntie.

"Good morning po" I greeted

"What are you doing here isn't it too early to wake up on a Saturday morning?"

"We have a fun run po kasi and I'm waking up Zach baka ma late kami"

"Does he really need to go? Alam mo naman yung arm niya"

"Yes cause as the school's president I made it as a requirement and it's not like he'll run using his arms. It'll be unfair naman po sa ibang students if you're going to excuse him even though kaya niya naman talaga niya. And you don't have to worry I'll be there too I can look after him" after explaining things to her, her mouth fell a little open so I flashed an innocent smile.

"So can I knock again?"

"Ha? Ah s-sure sige katukin mo lang ng katukin sirain mo na yung pinto kung kaya mo"

"Okay" I smiled again and knocked on the door

WHAT KIND OF HUMAN being knocks the door 5am in the morning?

I pulled up the sheets over my body and continued to ignore the knocks until it grew louder and louder.

FUCK!

"What the hell do you want?!" I shouted pulling off the blanket 

"Open this damn door this instant!"

When I heard the voice I mentally hissed and lazily stood up.

Of course it's Amber. She's the only person I know who wakes up earlier than the birds.

"What now?" After opening the door I turned back to my bed and lied down again.

"Get up!"

"I want to sleep!"

"I said get up!" She pulled me by my left arm and I ended up sitting on my bed. That's when I have a clearer view of her, her hair is wet which I assume she's done showering and beside her is Tita Feb who is looking at her with amused expression.

"What is your problem?" I asked annoyed

"Didn't you read the fliers on the bulletin?" she raised her brows and crossed her arms

"Do I look like I read stupid shits on the bulletin?"

"Then let me tell you this, we have a fun run at seven sharp and you will come with me whether you like it or not"

"No, my arm still hurts" I reasoned

"A simple reminder, you don't run using your arms, jerk"

"Argh!" I groaned "I want to sleep leave me alone okay?"