Chapter 34

CHAPTER 34:

It's been almost a week since I last saw Zach longer than 10 minutes. After the fun run I only see him break time during school days and in he doesn't come by the penthouse during weekends.

Saturday, I arrived at Harry Butter by 9am and I walked straight to the locker room and change into my uniform. I was fixing my hair into ponytail when Alfonso stormed in the locker room panicking.

"What are you—"

"Miss miss kelangan mong magtago!"

"What?" I asked confuse and walk passed him

"Teka Miss Anne hindi ka pwedeng lumabas!"

"What's wrong with you bakit naman hindi pwed—" I stopped from my track and froze when i spot someone few meters away from me.

"What is she—"

"Eto yung sinasabi ko miss e ayaw mo kasing makinig"

So he is blaming me now? Who in the first place made friends with her?

I really wanted to answer him back but my mind went blank as I watch her figure walking towards us.

"Amber, hi"

"H-hi?" I hesitated with a lame smile

"Miss sorry talaga hindi ko sinasadya hindi ko din naman kasi alam na—" he was in panic in explaining things to me when she cut her.

"May problema ba?"

"E kasi si miss Anne—"

"Look Aleighna you should keep this a secret" I told her

"You mean, you working in a coffee shop?"

"And everything that comes with it. Don't even mention this place to anybody especially to your brother"

"Bakit? It's not like he'll broke up with you if—"

"Just don't!"

"I can't promise" she cutely smiled

"Why not?"

"He's my brother. We promised not to lie with each other"

"Gosh. How stubborn" I muttered

"But I assure you not to mention this to him" I sighed in relief "But if he asks me where I'm from I'll answer him 'Harry butter', if he ask me what I was doing I'll answer 'I grab a coffee' if he ask me who I am with then I'll answer 'Poncie and You'"

"I wasn't with you" I emphasized in a gritted teeth

"But I saw you"

"That's different"

"That doesn't change my mind" she smiled again "So just pray that he won't ask me any questions. Okay?" then she pinched my cheeks before turning away.

"I'm screwed" I grunted as I face palmed

"Miss hindi ko talaga sinasadya hindi rin kasi siya nagsabi na pupunta siya—"

"Forget it" I shook my head and walked away.

Aleighna isn't the type na madadala sa usapan. She's so stubborn and hard as his brother!