Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18:

I haven't even started eating yet but Chan already finished his second plate of spaghetti.

"Chan's a pig" Short haired twin explained when he saw me looking at how Chan ravish his food.

"More than a pig" Adaam seconded

"He actually eats all kinds of food"

"As long as it's edible he doesn't care what he eats"

"Yah! I'm here you know!" Chan reacted.                                                                                                      

I just shook my head not believing how childish they are.

Really, how old are they?

Throughout the whole time I keep in silence as they talk and exchange hi-fives. I glanced at Zach in front of me and like I am, he's also in silence and focused on his iPod.

If it's not because of this pretend relationship and this Korean bastard I'm out of here. A lot of things are important than to hang out with a bunch of jerks.

Break is done and I walked away from their table without saying anything. I entered my class just when the teacher came and begin his lessons.

The next Wednesday, I head straight to the auditorium for a thirty minutes audition for the upcoming musicale. The audition started since Monday so it's obviously the third day of the audition now.

"Good morning maam" I greeted my teacher as I took a seat at the carpeted chair. Then I nod at the guy beside her who is the writer and is also here to judge.

These past days I haven't been sleeping well and my whole attention is focused on this coming event. All other things washed out in my mind and all that matters right now is the musicale. I didn't even notice it's been 5 days since I last talk to Zach and his friends. Sometimes, we walk passed each other by the hallways but never payed a glance. They would somehow push him towards me but he would just ignore them and keep walking. If he can't make the move the more I WILL NOT do it. Rumors even spread we broke up but screw that! I have a lot more in my mind right now than to deal with all these mess.  

"Shall we start?" I asked.

"Sure" Ms. Amelia answered. I turedn to Alfonso standing at the entrance of the room and gave him a sign to start the audition.

The first student sang while playing his guitar, the second danced while singing, the third did a drama and the same performance goes as we moved to the 15th student. 

"Next!" I shouted not liking the performance.

I sighed and look at the papers on my hands. Wasted! Not even half of them is qualified.

"Last one for today" I told Alfonso when the 30 minutes break is getting over. He nodded and let the last student in.

Now Playing : Ai ni  ♩ ♪ ♫

I felt shivers all over my body when the piano starts playing. It was familiar, soft and lovely to listen to. The last time I heard the song I was in China, happy and in lo—