Chapter 02

CHAPTER 2:

"Good morning Miss Pres" my secretary greeted me, I stopped on walking and face him.

"What?" I raise my brow and cross my arms.

"I—I mean—" he gulps down as he look at the floor "Mi—miss President"

"You must learn when or where to cut your words."

"Sorry president"

"Better" I said and start walking again.

And yes, I do have a secretary that takes care with my schedules and other stuffs related to school affairs. And out of all the students here he's the only one I talk to, and has the right to talk to me except for the teachers and others staffs.

"What about the papers?" I ask him as I take a seat on my office chair.

"Perfectly done. Kakakuha ko nga lang kanina sa lahat ng school activities ng bawat org—organization kaya pwede na tayong gumawa ng schedule and another activies ng council"

"Good. Now go and make an excuse letter for all the officers. We'll going to have a meeting this whole morning and no one is exempted. When you ask for the principal's signature tell him it's for the scheduling of the activities for the whole month"

"Okay President"

"And another!"

"Po?"

"Change your perfume, I don't like it" then I look away and start flipping the papers on my table.

Around ten am the officers are gathered in the conference hall and as the president I seated at the very front. I roam my eyes around the room to see if all the officers are here when suddenly something caught my eyes, a blank seat.

"Who is supposed to sit there?" I asked Alfonso who is beside me

"Si Diaz pero—"

"Again?"

"Pero baka naman late lang"

Then the door swung open revealing this someone called Diaz.

"Sorry President sumabit kasi ako sa isang subject—"

"Then what's the use of the excuse letter? To excuse you, right?"

"Ka—kasi—"

"Or maybe you're just lying" he looks down and rub the back of his head  

"Anyway its 8:02, late is late—"

"Eh President two minutes lang naman pala eh" Diaz said

"Lang?" I smile "You dare to call two minutes lang?" I raise my brow

"Try to imagine Diaz, In one month we usually have at least 5 meetings, if you're always late for two minutes then that makes it 10 minutes, and 10 minutes multiply by 10 months for the whole school year makes 100 minutes. So see? You're wasting 1 hour and 40 minutes of your supposed duty to council and you have the guts to say 'lang'?"  

"Ano kasi talaga President—"

"Time can't be save Diaz, we can only spend it"

"So—sorry President"

"Can that sorry pay the time you wasted?"

"Hi—hindi President"

"Alfonso!"

"Po?"

"Make an impeachment letter and make it signed by the University president"

"Impeach? Te—teka President nakasalalay sa posisyon ko sa council yung scholarship ko" Diaz was shocked