alyssabee

❖ Name: Alyssa

❖ Age: 13

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I've always loved reading so I decided to give writing a try and ever since, I've loved writing :)

❖ What Inspired You?: Various things, I can be inspired by music, television shows/movies basically just things around me.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I love wattpad, I think it's a great chance for authors to show off their writing skills and I love reading other peoples work as well.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: My friend told me about it.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: I hate it in stories when the main characters fall in love within the first to chapters and then the rest of the story is just about them being happy together, that's just boring.

❖ What You like In Stories: Drama. Things that are unexpected.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I'm learning french at the moment but have never attempted to write a story in another language.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Yes, I recently entered. I'm not really expecting to win anything but I thought, I might as well enter.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Romance, Thriller, Mystery/Suspence

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: I think all of them, I love writing but I love reading and recently I've become obsessed with designing covers and I started to critic stories.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: princessharley and kirsty1000

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I'm currently writing my first story.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: Complications

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) (link in external link)

Hannah had two perfect best friends, Zach and Xavier. As they grew up though, they both fell in love with her and now they both want her. With their friendship ruined and them wanting her to choose, what happens to the one she leaves for the other? When she makes the choice, will it be the right one?