chapter six

"commendation and farewell to janayzia Wagner ! " the priest yelled to everyone can here him. all of his family was there, his uncle charlie , his aunt glades, and others. Andrew and Lucas were way up front. Shane was piercing behind a tree. Shane blocked everyone's voices out, even the priest. Shane was sobbing and wiping is tears in his black dress shirt. his aunt glades was wiping her tears with a napkin from a Chinese restaurant , her and her husband went to the day before. his uncle charlie was standing up and shooting daggers at the coffin. Andrew and Lucas sat in a grey folding chair with everyone else. everyone at the funeral looked glum and miserable, even the priest. " in the sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life." the priest finished. as the casket was lowered everyone threw a rose into the hole. Shane stepped forward into the crowd as that happened. later everyone signed a huge picture of janayzia. everyone wrote either " i miss you" or " rest in piece". Shane  wrote i love you at the very bottom. one signature stood out of the rest, some idiot wrote " get well soon" on the right side, and the writer was Torin, his signature was under " get well soon". i mean the killer goes to the funeral. that is very unlikely.

five minutes later it started raining. everyone left the graveyard in there cars. Shane, Andrew, and Lucas rode home in a limousine. Shane rested his head on the glass window , and looking out it. " Shane hasn't said a word since the funeral started" Lucas whispered . " what do you expect, Torin took the most precious thing to me and him, and laughed in his face about it" Andrew whispered back. they got to their house and Shane headed right to his room. he took off his wet clothes and put on fresh warm ones. Shane searched in his closet and found a photo album and a frame. he looked in it to find a picture of janayzia holding him when he was two months old. Shane took it out and put it in the frame. he set the frame on his nightstand and fell asleep on his bed.