chapter twelve

" i accept your challenge" Lucas said. they both left the room and walked down the stairs. " did you fix it? " janayzia asked. " we sure did" Shane said. as they went out the front door. janayzia followed them " what are you doing?" janazia said. " just having a friendly match" Lucas explained. " you ready?" Lucas asked. " born ready" Shane countered. 

Shane delivered dozens of punches, but Lucas dodged them by moving from left to right. finally Lucas gave Shane a  kick that combined with Shane's chest. it knocked the wind out of him and knocked him down. " hey your pretty strong" Shane said " i've been working out in the f.g.a. workout room" Lucas replied. Shane quickly got up and shot a lightning blast at Lucas. " oh... so you can use powers, so i have a surprise for you" Lucas responded. Lucas levitated twenty feet in the air and created a fire ball in his hand " you didn't tell me you had fire powers" Shane said. " i told you a surprise" Lucas said.  Lucas came down and combined the fire ball with Shane's chest. shane collapsed on the ground.  Lucas bent down next to Shane. " uh oh i think i killed him" Lucas worried.  just then Shane grabbed Lucas's neck and threw him into a tree. " wow you got me Shane" he said before he went unconscious. " you got me good Lucas, oww i have a headache" Shane said before he passed out on the fresh grass.

janayzia walked out side with a tray of lemonade. " boys i brought  you lemon-" she began. she noticed they were both unconscious. " ade" she finished.