chapter eleven

shane opened his front door to see everyone in the same room. " what's going on?" Shane asked. Andrew was holding a bag of onions. " how dare you go on torin's side!" Lucas yelled. " you really think after all he's done, i will just change to his side" Shane countered " now Lucas is a reverse vampire" Andrew said, as he was trying to put a onion to his face, but Lucas refused. " well you were going to die, what was i suppose to do?" Shane said. " let me die!" Lucas shouted. his fangs shot out, as he ran to the guest bedroom upstairs. " i think you need to fix this" Janayzia  said. " fine i'll fix this" Shane answered. as he went after Lucas. " its great to have you back" Andrew said to Janayzia,as he kissed her forehead.

   Shane knocked on the guest room door. " go away" lucus replied to the knock. " we need to talk" Shane said. Shane heard the door unlock as, lucus opened it. lucus was wearing something different, he was wearing a black t-shirt and tan pants. shane stept into the door way and shut the door. they both sat on the bed, facing away from each other. " look dude, I'm sorry for everything, for you getting kidnapped, for you turning into a vampire,and everything else" shane said. " yeah it was probably my fault i got kidnapped anyway" lucus began." but now that I'm a vampire,i have powers like you" lucus finished. " like what?" shane questioned. " well, i can levitate, i can command fire, and i can run at fifty miles an hour" lucus replied. lucus demonstrated the levitating, and the fire technique. there was no room for the running. " that's awesome dude" shane began. " how about a little sparring match?" shane finished.