chapter fifty- brothers in arms

shane and the others returned home, as torin was sitting on the couch. " oh no not this freak again" marnie said clearly exaustied. " what do you want torin?"  shane asked. " how was your little trip to the ER ?" he said. " did you do that?!" shane yelled. " oh no i just, snuck into the hospital, went into your records, learned your weakness, dipped a be-be in shrimp juice, and shot it at you" torin said in one breath. " what's the matter with you?, you could have killed me!" shane shouted. " exactliy" torin said. " thats! enough!, you have everything you've ever wanted, my powers, a great assistant, and you still have the urge to follow me around, and try to kill me!" shane explained.  " who you mean devon?, i killed him for spilling my root beer" torin explained. " see thats what i mean, thats why bryan faked his death" shane blurted out. " he faked his death!, that is just low" torin sighed. " so this is where it ends, we are gonna fight until, one of us is the last one standing!" shane prosecuted. " fine by me, i mean i can kill you easly, i mean with your powers in all"  torin mocked. " news flash!" shane yelled, as he touched torin's forehead with his two fingers. " reversi naihi shinsho" shane commanded, as all of torin's powers, were once again shane's.  " now who's got the upper hand" shane mocked.  i guess this is where it ends for me torin thought.

torin followed shane, all the way into the back yard,  of wide open space.  shane picked up his samurai sword, and swung it around. " i may suprise you shane wagner, watch out" torin said sticking his tounge out. shane used all his might to bring lightning into the blade, of his sword. " ah lightning sword, very clever" torin said. torin held out his hand, as a blue lightning ball, formed, and headed towards shane. shane quickly dodged it, and shot a fire ball from his sword. it collided with torins chest, as he got the wind knocked out of him. lucus was standing on the side lines muncing, on a taco. " where did you get that taco?" skylar asked. " from a vendor down the street" lucus answered. torin parted his bangs, "  penumbra life pacto" torin said, as a black shadow horse, pierced into shane's body. shane fell to the floor, as torin formed a huge shadow ball, and threw it towards shane. lucus dropped the taco, and ran infront of shane. the ball collided with lucus's torso, as it knocked him to the ground. shane ran towards lucus, as lucus struggled to talk. " lucus,.......why?" shane asked, as tears rolled down his eyes. " were brothers you would do the same for me" lucus said coughing frequently. shane hugged him for the last time. janayzia, and andrew rushed towards lucus. " mom......dad...... your the closest thing i ever had to a family in a long time.........i love you..." lucus said softly.  " lucus we love you too" janayzia cried. she kissed him on his head, and they backed away. sophia ran towards lucus, and crouched down. lucus kissed her on the head, " your the best sister, i ever had" he said with his dying breaths. sophia ran away crying into her sweater. shane sat down next to him, " your the best brother i ever had" shane said. " you too buddy" lucus said. " brothers......in.......arms" lucus said, as he shared his last breath.  shane couldnt believe it, his best friend, his best brother, lucus was dead. 

lighting surrounded shane's fustrated body. " this is where..........you...DIE!" shane yelled. as shane picked up his sword and decapitated, torins head. torin was finally dead. shane was shaking and crying, as he fell to the floor. " LUCUS!" shane cried.