chapter ten - love at first sight

dear reader the reason why i wrote something at the top is that Shane finds the love of his life in this chapter. read on . every ten chapters i will put the title.

   Shane was about to exit the graveyard when a beautiful women stepped in front of him. she had black curly hair and blue eyes, she was dressed in black, and wiping her tears away with a tissue. " hey whats wrong?" Shane asked. " my father died in a car crash six months ago, so i thought i would pay respects" she said sobbing into her tissue.  " oh I'm so sorry,my name is shane Wagner" he said. " I'm zoey" she said. " do you have a last name?" Shane asked. " i don't like my last name" she answered. " oh,.. OK" Shane replied. " hey do you want to do something later" zoey asked. " i would love to" Shane replied as he blushed, and tried to hide it. " OK meet me at the mall tomorrow at eight" shane said. " i wouldn't miss it from the world. zoey walked away from Shane , going deeper into the dark gloomy graveyard.

  shane took two steps out of the graveyard, and heard a woman scream in the graveyard. he rushed inside, and followed the sounds of her screams. there he saw torin with a pocket knife up to zoeys neck. " torin let her go!" shane yelled.  " why should i!" torin yelled back. " i don't want to die, shane help me!" zoey yelled. " lets settle it right here, right now" shane said. "OK" torin said as he tossed zoey to the ground, but shane caught her in time. he gently placed her on the ground, and rushed to torin. shane delivered massive punches, as torin dodged them all. " you shouldnt be waisting your time, fraternizing with girls, shane" torin mocked. " jealous much" shane replied as his fist collided with torins face, knocking him down. torin quickly got up and pierced shane's skin with the knife. zoey watched as shane was covered in blood. she watched as his hands shined a light blue, just like his eyes. suddenly  torin was floating in the air, as he smacked a tree. " i will not let you harm her!"  shane shouted. " good then"torin said. with a lift of torins hand zoey shot up fifty feet in the air, and was falling fast. shane was angry, he shot three fireballs at torin, and they all collided with him, knocking him out.  shane caught her  before she hit the ground. zoey looked into shane's eyes, and him in hers. zoey pressed her lips on shane's,they closed there eyes as passion filled there bodies. zoey pulled away, and ran out the graveyard. " see you tomorrow" shane whispered.