chapter thirty-two

Shane and lucus were sitting at the kitchen table, eating poptarts. " so how was your picnic with xiaomi?" He asked. " well we saw the view of the city, I turned her into a vampire, ate a sandwich" lucus responded. " whoa,whoa, back up a little" Shane questioned. "we saw a view of the city" lucus said nervously. "further!" Shane yelled. " ok, I turned her into a vampire" lucus started. " it wasn't my fault, her neck looked tasty" lucus finished. " why don't you have self-control?" Shane asked. "she wanted me to" lucus cried. "what you boys talk'n bout" Andrew said stumbling into the kitchen. " oh we were talking about how luc-" Shane said, as lucus covered his mouth. "we were talking about, how great these poptarts are, right Shane?" Lucus said angrily. "Hmmhmhmhmh" Shane mumbled, with lucus's hand still on his mouth. Shane slapped lucus's hand away. " we were talking about how lucus turned xiaomi into a v ampire" Shane sneered. Lucus slapped his forehead, and shut his eyes. "you turned her into a vampire?" andrew asked. " lucky for you I found a cure, all you have to do is drink it in you and all the people that you bitten turned back to normal " andrew said happily. " great where is it?" Lucus asked. " upstairs on my dresser just be careful janayzia is still sleeping" Andrew said, while yawning. Lucus rushed down the halway, and ran up the stairs. He top-toed into his parents room, grabbed the vial of blue liquid, and ran into his room. Lucus shut and locked the door behind him, as he stared at the vial. " goodbye living forever, hello normal life" he whispered. Lucus spotted a grey blob in the corner of his room. " give me the cure!" It shouted as it took form of lucus. " who are you?" Lucus asked in fear. " isn't it obvious, I'm you" fake lucus pointed out. The real lucus enlonged his fangs, and lunged at the other lucus, trying not to spill a drop of liquid. Lucus set the vial, on top of his bureau. It was easy to tell them apart, the real lucus had color, and the other lucus was completely gray. The grey lucus kicked lucus through the door. Lucus barely stood up as he was slipping on pieces of the broken door, but he managed. The gray lucus stepped into the hallway, with the vial in his hand, lucus snatched it out of his hand, and smashed it on the floor. The gray lucus began to show signs of color, soon his whole body was the same as the real one. Now there's no way of telling them apart. Sophia ran out of her room, as she saw the two lucus's. The fake one walked up to her and smacked her down the stairs. She tumbled and tumbled until she finally hit the bottom. " my arm I think its broken!" She cried, as she fainted. Janayzia rushed out of her room and, choked the real lucus. "mom......mom what are you doing?" He struggled. She losened her grip on his neck, " sorry about that sweetheart" she said embarrassed. Shane and Andrew ran up the stairs, Shane continued running, Andrew stayed behind to help Sophia. " what the...... Two lucus's" Shane said. " and I thought one was bad enough" Shane thought.