chapter fourty-two

shane woke up and looked out his window, to find torin laying down in the backyard. shane rushed down stairs, and took his sword. " so here it is the final showdown" torin said, getting up. " yeah i guess it is"  shane responded. shane cut the air with his sword," what are you waiting for?" shane asked. torin took the giant pink remote out of his jacket. he hit the buttons 3-6-1-8-4 then hit the ok button. a large beam of lightning conjured out of the top, and hit shane dead center of his chest. gasping shane was out of breath, and struggled to get up. he stood upright, and rushed at him with break-neck speed. quickly torin hit the buttons 5-3-3-5-7, as fire came out of the top. shane quickly dodged it, by turning left, and headed back torins way. shane cut the jacket right off of torins body, as torin hit 4-7-4-7-8 on the remote, as telekinisis powers pushed shane back into a tree. torin felt a sharp pain in his back, he turned around, to find sophia stabbed him with her sword. torin took the sword out of his back, and with his power, he slapped her and she went threw the fence. torin didnt notice shane ran up and steal the remote from him. shane hit the buttons 4-7-6-3-7-3 and nothing happened. he tried again with various buttons, until he hit the buttons 3-5-7-3-8-4-9, as a lightning monster projected from the remote,and attacked torin. torin was on the ground being punched and kicked by the monster. the monster retreated back into the remote, as torin stumbled in pain. shane picked up the sword and threw the remote in the air. with a dash of shanes hand, the remote was cut in two. " my remote!" torin cried. torin rushed up with various speed, and punched shane in the face. shane fell to the ground, torin stepped on his chest, if only shane could reach his sword that was three feet away.