chapter five

" oh my god mom is dead !" Shane yelled so everyone can hear. Lucas and Andrew rushed into Janayzia / Andrews bedroom. " quick call 9-1-1" Andrew said. Shane pulled a cellphone out of his pocket and called an ambulance. five minutes later the ambulance walked through the open door way,( since the beast broke it down) they carried the stretcher in and hauled away her dead body. Lucas and Shane sat on the same couch. Andrew was fixing the door. just before Shane was about to doze off, a cloud of smoke appeared into a small area on the living room floor. the smoke took for of a man with black hair and red eyes. the man was wearing all grey. " who are you ?!?" Shane yelled. " i am Torin leader of the smoke clan" it replied. " did you kill my mother?!?" Shane questioned. everyone was shocked and scared of what they saw. " i don't like to brag about work, but yes i did" Torin said. tears rolled down Shane's cheeks, as Shane rushed up and tried to punch the man, but his hand went right through. Torin kicked Shane to the wall. " no you this boy, i will be back!.... ha ha ha ha " Torin said, and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Shane layed on the floor and cried. Lucas walked toward Andrew, who was also crying. " can i stay here for a night or two" " yes you can, janayzia would have wanted you to stay" he sobbed.

the words of what Torin said about a half an hour ago echoed in Shane's mind. " i killed your mother,........ ha ha ha ha ha" Shane thought as he brushed his black bangs away from his eyes. Shane did not find the courage to get up, his tears bonded him to the floor like glue. anyway it didn't matter tomorrow is janayzia's funeral. more sadness overwhelmed Shane, as he fell asleep.